Battle of the Boro (the real one)

hs sports fan

Guest region4fan

We already know about being the underdog. Our season is not over. We have not given up. It takes more heart to keep playing with intensity when you are losing than it does when you win every game by a landslide.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think oakland has a chance to keep this a close game (in r-dale terms which is staying within 20 pts.) if they score early. i dont know much about oakland but riverdales defense isnt flawless, just look at what cpa was able to accomplish...just hope you can make it out with few injuies. good luck patriots.

i think oakland has a chance to keep this a close game (in r-dale terms which is staying within 20 pts.) if they score early. i dont know much about oakland but riverdales defense isnt flawless, just look at what cpa was able to accomplish...just hope you can make it out with few injuies. good luck patriots.

825366016[/snapback]

The CPA game is kind of a Star Wars thing - "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". The last four games the Warrior defense has given up ZERO points. That is what you better judge them by, unless you figure out some way to go back in time to play 6 weeks ago.

Since I root for MTSU and Mississippi State, thank goodness for the Warriors.

Guest region4fan

Our defense is famous for scoring on the top-rated teams. And the U of R will be no exception.

Croach.........you dang Oakland hater.............I'll be looking for you at Freedom with a nice little surprise for you. :P

Guest region4fan

Thank goodness I didn't see hide nor hair (literally) of him. I am sure that he will make an appearance this wek though since his precious Warriors are playing. Maybe I can poison his hot dog????? :o:P