MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

Well his thread schould be over but I have one thing to say to this --yes you know how to lose but the next time you win try to do so with alittle class. I work with some of MC fans and they sure like rubbing it in last year --but this year they just want to cry about and get mad.

825375136[/snapback]

mamajacket.........did you hear me say anything against anyone from hartsville in my post......did you hear me talk about not having class....i dont think so.....i simply cleared up a question she asked......i stated that sometimes peeps make statements and somewhere down the line they turn into falsehoods.....correct or not?? you know as well as me that it happens.....then you come on here and slam me about having class "yes you know how to lose but the next time you win try to do so with alittle class". see it says "you".....and the "you know how to loose" if i was a suspicious person i could almost take that as a slam too......but i dont know you personally therefore i will give you the benefit of the doudt, unlike you gave me......i do know how to win with class, and i know theres others that dont, but they live on both sides of the field whenever theres a game going on and one has to loose and one has to win. I wont bring up things that the boys do or have done on either side of the field, because if you did "BOTH" sides are guilty of over zealous reactions to winning or loosing. and the same goes for the fans as well, and to argue back and forth bout winning and loosing with or without class could go on forever because of the things i just stated....both teams in any game at any time have been guilty of both things at one time or another. i hate for anyone to loose, and theirs always a looser and a winner, because i know that all the boys, both sides get out there with one objective, and give their all to get the job at hand done, and although i like to see our boys win, when they do i feel just as bad for the other team as i do for the our boys. because i know its hard, on all of them. i didnt slam anyone matter of fact i said i wasnt talking bout her..... i believe i said "OH AND LET ME SAY ,IM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR THE ONE WITH THE FEAR". but someone said it.....so i guess whoever said it.....that was for them.....but it was a false statement. so with that said guess im on to the next thread.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mamajacket.........did you hear me say anything against anyone from hartsville in my post......did you hear me  talk about not having class....i dont think so.....i simply cleared up a question she asked......i stated that sometimes peeps make statements and somewhere down the line they turn into falsehoods.....correct or not?? you know as well as me that it happens.....then you come on here and slam me about having class  "yes you know how to lose but the next time you win try to do so with alittle class". see  it says "you".....and the "you know how to loose" if i was a suspicious person i could almost take that as a slam too......but i dont know you personally therefore i will give you the benefit of the doudt, unlike you gave me......i do know how to win with class, and i know theres others that dont, but they live on both sides of the field whenever theres a game going on and one has to loose and one has to win. I  wont bring up things that the boys do or have done on either side of the field, because if you did "BOTH" sides are guilty of over zealous reactions to winning or loosing. and the same goes for the fans as well, and to argue back and forth bout winning and loosing with or without class could go on forever because of the things i just stated....both teams in any game at any time have been guilty of both things at one time or another. i hate for anyone to loose, and theirs always a looser and a winner, because i know that all the boys, both sides get out there with one objective, and give their all to get the job at hand done, and although i like to see our boys win, when they do i feel just as bad for the other team as i do for the our boys. because i know its hard, on all of them. i didnt slam anyone matter of fact i said i wasnt talking bout her..... i believe i said "OH AND LET ME SAY ,IM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR THE ONE WITH THE FEAR". but someone said it.....so i guess whoever said it.....that was for them.....but it was a false statement. so with that said guess im on to the next thread.

825375317[/snapback]

I was not slaming anyone just stating fact. MOVE ON like I said good luck the rest of the season. This is the last post for me on this thread

I was not slaming anyone just stating fact.  MOVE ON  like I said good luck the  rest of the season. This is the last post for me on this thread

825375324[/snapback]

OH, I SEE, IT IS OK FOR YOU TO STATE THE FACT BUT NOT ME....HUMMMM.....WHICH IS ALL I DID AND YOU COME ON WITH THE NO CLASS THING THATS BEEN RUN IN THE GROUND SINCE LAST YEAR, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, I WAS STATING A FACT AND TO AW.... SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU WHERE THE ONE THAT JUMPED IN THERE ON THE POST I MADE........AND I NEED TO MOVE ON??? OK......NUFF SAID......IM MOVING ON.......

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same way as TC fans ,when they lost two in a row.

825375191[/snapback]

Show me where TC fans were crying after there losses ALL-KNOWING Muffin. The fans with a grasp on reality did not expect to win it out this year. No one likes to lose, but we do not get on here with all of the 'the penalties, the bad calls, blah, blah, blah.... " Do you just dream this stuff up?

Word on the street is that since Hartsville is moving back down to 1A that someone in Tigerland made the comment that Macon wasn't going to keep Trousdale on the schedule next year. I heard that it got back to the head Jacket, coach Satterfield, and, assuming that that statement was true, Coach Satt wanted to leave the Tigers with something they can remember that Jackets with. Well the Jackets left em with a little spankin that they souldn't forget if they decide not to play TC when they move back down. I hope Trousdale and Macon still play each other. Good rivalry but I have a feeling that the Tigers will back off. If Macon is not on the schedule next year we know who to blame b/c it won't be the Jackets fault. If you think that we are scared your out of your mind.

Boy talk about being rudeeeeeeeee........Did you ever stop to think that maybe we would rather play Smith County or maybe another great rival. My goodness do you people think you are Gods or something there???? You have an excellent team and coaching staff but you just have no class about ya. Yeah I said it and you may feel the same way about us but it doesn't matter now. I wasn't going to post anythingelse but I read your post and it just ticked me off. Those boys will not forget Friday no they won't. There were alot of upset boys that will not forget that. If it came down to it those boys wouldn't be scared to play ya again. I know nothing about who plays who next year or why but I don't think the reason is that we are scareddddddddd. Give me a break I am fisnished with this threaddddddddd...............

I've been cutting you a little slack. At least a Tiger fan could make a predition like that and it might happen. It will never happen at rbs.

825374294[/snapback]

Hey, ease up on RBS, you dont have to make comments like that! But since you did, RBS has never claimed to be good and sad is it may be, Lafayette has and I was pulling for Lafayette, but NO you couldnt make a prediction like that and it might happen and TC proved why! If you will look back i think i picked TC over Lafayette 38-6 and i didnt expect it to be that ugly, but it got alot uglier! As for lafayette, I think there football program has a bright future and i wish them the best of luck!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!!

Hey, ease up on RBS, you dont have to make comments like that! But since you did, RBS has never claimed to be good and sad is it may be, Lafayette has and I was pulling for Lafayette, but NO you couldnt make a prediction like that and it might happen and TC proved why! If you will look back i think i picked TC over Lafayette 38-6 and i didnt expect it to be that ugly, but it got alot uglier! As for lafayette, I think there football program has a bright future and i wish them the best of luck!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!!

825378078[/snapback]

I'm sorry.