MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha what would be the point in getting on here and talking a little smack up with yall?? Now if it had been a close game you would see more MC people on here but you guys clearly handed our butts to us on a silver freaking platter!! Congrats on that i even told some of yalls players(i think they thought i was beeing smrt though)!! Yall were clearly the better team!! Good Luck in the playoffs!!! Yes we do have some pretty crappy fans!!! The majority of our fans are bandwagon jumpers from last year who leave the minute we start loosing!! Ill tell ya i was pretty ashamed to be a tiger last night not because we were loosing so bad (i wasnt feeling that good about that but hey our boys tried) but because over half of our side was cleared out by half-time! Your either a true going fan staying with em through thick and thin or your not!! But we still had people there that stayed to last second!! But hey dont anyone get all mad at me saying that well blah blah blah im a true fan!! Well yea you might be because we have quite a few good fans but we also have some bandwagon jumpers!! Well thats all im going to say beens im sure to get some chewing for this one HAHA!! Congrats Jackets on a game well played!!B) Good try MC!! Just try to get the next one!!

Haha what would be the point in getting on here and talking a little smack up with yall?? Now if it had been a close game you would see more MC people on here but you guys clearly handed our butts to us on a silver freaking platter!! Congrats on that i even told some of yalls players(i think they thought i was beeing smrt though)!! Yall were clearly the better team!! Good Luck in the playoffs!!! Yes we do have some pretty crappy fans!!! The majority of our fans are bandwagon jumpers from last year who leave the minute we start loosing!! Ill tell ya i was pretty ashamed to be a tiger last night not because we were loosing so bad (i wasnt feeling that good about that but hey our boys tried) but because over half of our side was cleared out by half-time! Your either a true going fan staying with em through thick and thin or your not!! But we still had people there that stayed to last second!! But hey dont anyone get all mad at me saying that well blah blah blah im a true fan!! Well yea you might be because we have quite a few good fans but we also have some bandwagon jumpers!! Well thats all im going to say beens im sure to get some chewing for this one HAHA!! Congrats Jackets on a game well played!!:D Good try MC!! Just try to get the next one!!

825373710[/snapback]

I really don't think you are taking it very well.I will say this "the football team showed a lot of heart |(in there till the end) "that says alot.As far as band wagon jumpers every team has them. :angry: And by the way yes we did hand it to ya but after how your fans and team acted last year when Macon won I have to say you got what you deserve.No one likes a sore loser but sore winners are worst and last year ya show it.Good luck the rest of the regular season. Edited by mamajacket

I started this thread this week...and I would have been on here last night to address the comments had I not been sick, no not sick about the game, but "Physically SICK" Therefore I couldn't get on here last night..BUT I am here now..

So this week was a pivital week for both teams..Macon really needed this win..

Trousdale would have had to play their worse game & Macon would have had to play their best game..Neither happened! Mistakes, bad calls, & outright not controlling the Trousdale "O" doomed Macon Co. But Trousdale has some superior players esp. # 22 (sorry don't know his name..other than calling him Bulldozer) Because he Bulldozed down the field numerous times. He has some speed..he bounced off players like he was a rubber ball and kept running..I see this guy doing some damage if he goes on to college and beyond...

Still proud of Macon Co. boys..they are out there playing hard..working their butts off..more than what Im doing in the stands, Im just screaming for them..I commend them on getting out there and playing...

Trousdale congrats on the win...Keep playing the way you did last night and maybe you will go far in the playoffs.. But as I have said from the 2nd game of the season...IF Macon Co. couldn't get to the playoffs this year...My support will go to Portland Panthers...

Edited by KITTY_KAT

I really don't think you are taking it very well.I will say this "the football team showed a lot of heart |(in there till the end) "that says alot.As far as band wagon jumpers every team has them. And by the way yes we did hand it to ya but after how your fans and team acted last year when Macon won I have to say you got what you deserve.No one likes a sore loser but sore winners are worst and last year ya show it.Good luck the rest of the regular season.

Well mamajacket i think im taking it just about as good as possible considering the out come of the game :angry: Yes our football has had heart this year. Their keeping their heads high and trying their best. Thats all we can ask of them! I'm not for sure what you are talking about after the game last year. I heard something about unsportmanship like conduct from some of our boys and im sure some of the fans were in with it too. I appologize for them!! There is always some sore winners on every team last year we just had some bad attitudes....but oh well let by gones be by gones you guys clearly repaid us :D

I really don't think you are taking it very well.I will say this "the football team showed a lot of heart |(in there till the end) "that says alot.As far as band wagon jumpers every team has them.  And by the way yes we did hand it to ya but after how your fans and team acted last year when Macon won I have to say you got what you deserve.No one likes a sore loser but sore winners are worst and last year ya show it.Good luck the rest of the regular season.

Well mamajacket i think im taking it just about as good as possible considering the out come of the game :angry: Yes our football has had heart this year. Their keeping their heads high and trying their best. Thats all we can ask of them! I'm not for sure what you are talking about after the game last year. I heard something about unsportmanship like conduct from some of our boys and im sure some of the fans were in with it too. I appologize for them!! There is always some sore winners on every team last year we just had some bad attitudes....but oh well let by gones be by gones you guys clearly repaid us :D

825373860[/snapback]

After the game last year a few of your players come out onto the field and spit on the TC, and like mamajacket said they definitely got what they deserved last night.

And by the way yes we did hand it to ya but after how your fans and team acted last year when Macon won I have to say you got what you deserve.No one likes a sore loser but sore winners are worst and last year ya show it.Good luck the rest of the regular season.

825373769[/snapback]

You gonna bring up Last Year then I am gonna talk about it...

Just exactly HOW did we act last year when we beat Trousdale???

Like a team that was going to Playoffs..Like a team that won..Like a team proud that they did a good job..Like a team that had not beat Trousdale in previous years.....Heck yeah we were proud...But you can't sit there and tell me that IF you had of won that game last year, that you WOULD NOT have acted proud too..

I know you don't know each and every fan personally, so you have to catagorized us all into one word "FANS", but this is one fan who was proud we did as well as we did last year and wished you well too.

As far as sore losers and sore winners last year...Let me recap some post from last years Threads...(Yeah I went digging and found them)

419carpet  Oct 11 2003 - 11:24 AM Post #414 

I knew that if MC won they would think that they're the bomb. You got a pretty good team not taking anything away from that but ya'll act like you won the Super Bowl. The season is just half way over. Our Jackets will probably come in 4th in the region and will have to travel the whole playoffs

MRSTIGERFAN  Oct 11 2003 - 11:40 AM 

I'm not taking anything away from your boys, they played a good game, a hard fought one, so did our boys and they came out on top so they have the right to be proud.....but maybe we wouldn't act like we won the superbowl if you weren't acting like the day before that's what we were gonna have to take away from ya. if the shoe was on the other foot you'd been on here celebrating just as much as

we are......and I think you had alot more diggin to do at us....I'm just glad that the sportmanship at the game between the boys and the fans was great...and I hope #30 is ok. Would like to know how he's doing..Let's just say the boys on both sides played a good game...and Macon County won...Good Luck the rest of the year Jackets and hope #30 is ok, Our prayes are with him.

pappa66TC  Oct 11 2003 - 01:20 PM 

BigB,

Yall were loud and proud

I dont know when,fans of good programs are gonna learn,

when you get beat by another team,and they are overjoyed by beating you,

you must be doin somethin right,

The YELLOW JACKETS WILL BE BACK,

PAPPA

So not everyone was sore losers or sore winners...

Good Luck Jackets in the rest of your games this year...same thing Macon Co..

Macon Co. we are still behind you, no matter the outcome..