MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

Your most welcome..Allie...I will root for Portland...not only because I believe they can get the job done....But because the fans of Portland have been most courteous to me personally..

Thank You bigB...I have tried to be sympathic when it came to this issue...but I was slowly losing control of my feelings..

825374905[/snapback]

It's easy to be courteous when you win. Beat them and see how courteous they are. <_< Nah...just kidding...they are a courteous bunch.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it was Macon Homecoming. Can anyone tell me if its so.                                  [SIZE=14]GO JACKETS[/size]

825372481[/snapback]

It was supposed to be Homecoming for them but I heard that the coach knew he was gonna get beat by us and he didn't want a losing game on an important night... that's what we were told before the game

It was supposed to be Homecoming for them but I heard that the coach knew he was gonna get beat by us and he didn't want a losing game on an important night... that's what we were told before the game

825374986[/snapback]

Our homecoming has been changed so many times that I have had to change my daughter's hair appt 6 times. Rain was a factor the first time and then they were going to have it another time and not sure about all that. They might have wanted to have it all at onced with senior night also which is always the last game of the season. Not sure really I would hope that would not be the reason and I am going to say that beings that Coach Dyer's son had senior night this past Friday night would have had something also to do with that because he was not at our game this past Friday. Sooooooooo I am going to say that with all that said don't get yourself all hyped up thinking we were scareddddddddd or anything to play ya on homecoming I would say that Coach Dyer's commitment to his son for Senior night had something to do with that.

825374986[/snapback]

WELL, LET ME FILL YOU IN, OUR HOMECOMING WAS ACTUALLY A FEW GAMES BACK, BUT BECAUSE OF THE RAIN, WE HAD CHANGE IT SEVERAL TIMES. AS FOR US CHANGING IT BECAUSE WE KNEW WE WERE GONNA GET BEAT, CONTRARY TO SOME PEEPS OPINIONS, AND WE KNOW HOW THOSE GO, EVERYONE HAS ONE, WE LIKE TO WIN AS GOOD AS THE NEXT TEAM, BUT WE DO KNOW HOW TO LOOSE, WITH DIGINITY, DO WE LIKE IT... NO......ID BE A LIAR IF I SAID WE DID, BUT WE DO LOOSE WITH OUR HEADS HELD HIGH. AND I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD WHATS THAT SAYING, THE ONE RUNNING THEIR MOUTH BOUT SOMEONE ELSE, IS THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST FEAR. NOW WITH THAT CLEARED UP, I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO HARTSVILLE, THEY EXECUTED AND PLAYED A GREAT GAME, AND DESERVED THE WIN. BUT OUR GUYS ARE TOUGH AND ARE IMPROVING EVERY GAME AND WE STAND BEHIND YA'LL ALL THE WAY WIN OR LOOSE, "YOUR OUR TIGERS" AND WE'RE PROUD OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT. OH AND LET ME SAY ,IM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR THE ONE WITH THE FEAR, BUT WE KNOW HOW THOSE I HEARDS GO.......SOMEONE STARTS IT AND THEY SPREAD TO SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS....AND I GUESS THATS HOW YOU BECAME MISINFORMED.SO NOW YOU KNOW...OH AND LET ME SAY THAT NO.# 22 IS A GREAT BALL PLAYER. HE CAN PLAY, AND ALTHOUGH HE WASNT ON OUR TEAM, I LOVE TO WATCH TALENT, AND THAT YOUNG MAN HAS IT. NOW TIGERS FORGET ABOUT THAT GAME ITS OVER AND DONE WITH, WORK ON THE THINGS THAT NEED FIXIN, AND GET ON WITH THE NEXT GAME AT HAND. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Well said Mrs. Tigerfan :) I think some people just are too full of theirselves and just don't know how to handle their victories very well. Actually Dekalb was our homecoming night which was several weeks back. Everyone remember the rainnnnnnnnnnnn. Those girls would have runied their dresses out there that night LOL. Well on to our other thread we have nothing to prove to anyone they can believe what they want too. She needs to reread my thread about Coach Dyer's son Matt's senior night. I am sure Coach Dyer would have rather miss a game that wasn't homecoming ceremony night than the ceremony night. Well this game was last week we have a new threaddddddddd already started. Come on Tigerfan join meeeeeeeeee thumb

Well said Mrs. Tigerfan :) I think some people just are too full of theirselves and just don't know how to handle their victories very well. Actually Dekalb was our homecoming night which was several weeks back. Everyone remember the rainnnnnnnnnnnn. Those girls would have runied their dresses out there that night LOL. Well on to our other thread we have nothing to prove to anyone they can believe what they want too. She needs to reread my thread about Coach Dyer's son Matt's senior night. I am sure Coach Dyer would have rather miss a game that wasn't homecoming ceremony night than the ceremony night. Well this game was last week we have a new threaddddddddd already started. Come on Tigerfan join meeeeeeeeee thumb

WELL, LET ME FILL YOU IN, OUR HOMECOMING WAS ACTUALLY A FEW GAMES BACK, BUT BECAUSE OF THE RAIN, WE HAD CHANGE IT SEVERAL TIMES. AS FOR US CHANGING IT BECAUSE WE KNEW WE WERE GONNA GET BEAT, CONTRARY TO SOME PEEPS OPINIONS, AND WE KNOW HOW THOSE GO, EVERYONE HAS ONE, WE LIKE TO WIN AS GOOD AS THE NEXT TEAM, BUT WE DO KNOW HOW TO LOOSE, WITH DIGINITY, DO WE LIKE IT... NO......ID BE A LIAR IF I SAID WE DID, BUT WE DO LOOSE WITH OUR HEADS HELD HIGH. AND I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD WHATS THAT SAYING, THE ONE RUNNING THEIR MOUTH BOUT SOMEONE ELSE, IS THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST FEAR. NOW WITH THAT CLEARED UP, I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO HARTSVILLE, THEY EXECUTED AND PLAYED A GREAT GAME, AND DESERVED THE WIN. BUT OUR GUYS ARE TOUGH AND ARE IMPROVING EVERY GAME AND WE STAND BEHIND YA'LL ALL THE WAY WIN OR LOOSE, "YOUR OUR TIGERS" AND WE'RE PROUD OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT. OH AND LET ME SAY ,IM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR THE ONE WITH THE FEAR, BUT WE KNOW HOW THOSE I HEARDS GO.......SOMEONE STARTS IT AND THEY SPREAD TO SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS....AND I GUESS THATS HOW YOU BECAME MISINFORMED.SO NOW YOU KNOW...OH AND LET ME SAY THAT NO.# 22 IS A GREAT BALL PLAYER. HE CAN PLAY, AND ALTHOUGH HE WASNT ON OUR TEAM, I LOVE TO WATCH  TALENT, AND THAT YOUNG MAN HAS IT. NOW TIGERS FORGET ABOUT THAT GAME ITS OVER AND DONE WITH, WORK ON THE THINGS THAT NEED FIXIN, AND GET ON WITH THE NEXT GAME AT HAND. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

825375086[/snapback]

Well his thread schould be over but I have one thing to say to this --yes you know how to lose but the next time you win try to do so with alittle class. I work with some of MC fans and they sure like rubbing it in last year --but this year they just want to cry about and get mad.

Well his thread schould be over but I have one thing to say to this --yes you know how to lose but the next time you win try to do so with alittle class. I work with some of MC fans and they sure like rubbing it in last year --but this year they just want to cry about and get mad.

825375136[/snapback]

Well, that was last year, last year, last year, geeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! I will say this much and yes your right this thread is over with but you guys seem to like rubbing things in our face too and why not you won we lost that's it. We still got Tiger pride and heads held high. All I can do is apologize for some of our people but some of you are just as baddddddddd. Come on not having the homecoming because we were afraiddddddddd give me a break. Of course we are going to defend ourselves on that one you would too. Jackets deserved the win they played veryyyyyyyyyy good we didn't and we know it. I am sure you will always have fans that are sore about not winning and handle it all wrong and those that will handle winning wrong also. I still say congrads on your win but I think that was a cheap shot for someone to think that we were too scared of losing to play on our homecoming.

825375136[/snapback]

Mamajacket:

Try being asked to leave a business in Hartsville last year because you were from Lafayette. Happened. And nope wasn't because something was said either...It was because Macon had won the night before and the person had a Macon Co. t-shirt on...try getting it rubbed in your face every year that your team is NO good..and doesn't deserve to win...happened to my hubby ever since he has worked with some guys from Hartsville.

Even with all that being done...I still say congrats to Hartsville on their win Friday night..They played a A-1 game!

Forward on to the next thread....see ya there....

Well, that was last year, last year, last year, geeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!  I will say this much and yes your right this thread is over with but you guys seem to like rubbing things in our face too and why not you won we lost  that's it. We still got Tiger pride and heads held high.  All I can do is apologize for some of our people but some of you are just as baddddddddd. Come on not having the homecoming because we were afraiddddddddd give me a break.  Of course we are going to defend ourselves on that one you would too.  Jackets deserved the win they played veryyyyyyyyyy good we didn't and we know it.  I am sure you will always have fans that are sore about not winning and handle it all wrong and those that will handle winning wrong also.  I still say congrads on your win but I think that was a cheap shot for someone to think that we were too scared of losing to play on our homecoming.

825375199[/snapback]

I almost sure that was a kid and some kids don't realize what they are doing.I have good friends from Macon and like you said there are bad sportsmans from both areas.Good luck rest of the season. thumb

Mamajacket:

Try being asked to leave a business in Hartsville last year because you were from Lafayette. Happened. And nope wasn't because something was said either...It was because Macon had won the night before and the person had a Macon Co. t-shirt on...try getting it rubbed in your face every year that your team is NO good..and doesn't deserve to win...happened to my hubby ever since he has worked with some guys from Hartsville.

Even with all that being done...I still say congrats to Hartsville on their win Friday night..They played a A-1 game!

Forward on to the next thread....see ya there....

825375232[/snapback]

If that happen its bad --it make us all look bad All I can say is pray for whoever did that. And if it was an adult(and I hope it was not)I hope they have move somewhere besides Hartsville.Most of us are good people who love the sport.