Best team in the state

adidas23

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No respect for Austin-East again?

Austin-East is the best team in the state hands down. With a 7-0 record and a total domination of teams played, it cannot be disputed.

825376855[/snapback]

Austin East has a great team but they would get beat by atleast 2 or 3 touchdowns if they played Riverdale this year, they are in a class by themselves bar NONE! thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

Class 1A:Unaka/Coalfield

You gotta be kidding if you think Unaka is a top team in 1a. Unaka is pretty tough though. They played really hard a came out with a tough win against a real contneder, Oakdale. Boyd Buchanan is probaly the favorite to win. In Region 2A, I would pick Greenback or MIdway to go further than Coalfield. And look how good Midway is doing. Their schedule is very hard. They played pretty good teams. They are my pick to go far.

To imply MBA is not at the level ("machine" or otherwise) of D-B or Riverdale or Maryville is utterly ridiculous. Take away those of us with biases, either to particular schools or against certain types of schools (public/private), and not many people in this state or outside of it would agree with your pedestrian assessment of MBA. MBA has a fine history - many schools in Tennessee have a fine history, including Maryville - but we don't shove our accomplishments down people's throats. They are only brought up in defense of ignorant potshots like yours. We let other people make their own assessments.

And you Maryville fans wonder sometimes why you catch the crap you do from others? Give me REBELRON and a couple of others I respect and admire and to heck with the rest of you. REBELRON and some of his close buds - who have been around the block a few times - make me feel sorry for the grief Maryville fans take on here; posts like yours do a good job of making me feel otherwise.

825376709[/snapback]

I never dissed MBA man. Just said their not a football machine. I did say that MBA is a good school and that I like them. Did you get your lil feelings hurt? I'm sorry kitten. :D

MBA has won more state championships than Riverdale. MBA has more players playing D IA football than Riverdale. MBA has won more state championships/# of years played than Riverdale. MBA has the same number of NFL players as Riverdale. Now what exactly is your arguement?

825377894[/snapback]

I notice your leaving maryville out, so you must not know anything about us. Hard to argue with someone devoid of the full picture. Believe me, I know more about MBA now than I ever wanted to now. Go learn something about Maryville and we'll talk thumb

Alright,

MBA has won more state championships than Maryville. MBA has won more total games than Maryville. MBA has been nationally ranked more than Maryville. MBA has more pro players than Maryville. MBA has more D IA players than Maryville. I guess MBA is still far from a machine.

825377981[/snapback]

Your guessing at half that. You don't even know how many championships we have , if we've been nationally ranked or who has gone to the pros from Maryville. Isn't there an MBA thread you should be on somewhere?

MBA is a good school and has a good program. thumb

I know that Maryville has won 9 state titles, 7 in the modern era. I know that DB is the only team in TN with more wins than MBA. I know that BA is tied with MBA as being the most nationally ranked teams. I know that MHS has 0 players playing in the NFL. I know that MBA fans don't get on here and start making bold claims unless we know the truth and I know that I've done my research.

Edited by Redtwin

I know that Maryville has won 9 state titles, 7 in the modern era. I know that DB is the only team in TN with more wins than MBA. I know that BA is tied with MBA as being the most nationally ranked teams. I know that MHS has 0 players playing in the NFL. I know that MBA fans don't get on here and start making bold claims unless we know the truth and I know that I've done my research.

825378005[/snapback]

Good for you Gentleman, Scholar, Athlete.....it obvioulsy means more to someone with as much time as you have on your hands. thumb

Go Maryville, Go MBA!!