Greenfield dominated South Fulton

jacket2557

Greenfield did not dominate South Fulton. South Fulton beat their self in this one with too many penalties. As i recall South Fulton got down inside th 20 4 or 5 times and because of caustly penalties they were backed up pretty far to get a first down. Greenfield was shut down by sf after the first quarter. Sf drove the ball down the field but because of the penalties it really kept them from scoring.

Contrary to 79% of the big ones voters, Greenfield handled S.F. pretty easily last friday.  Now, a pretty good Bruceton team comes calling for the jackets.  What are your thoughts on how this one will go?

825365852[/snapback]

I was with you on the 21% big man. SF was way overated earlier in the year. Good luck against the tigers.

whatever you guys from S.F. want to tell yourselves, but the fact is when we put up 21 quick points, we just sat on the ball and ate up the clock. Did you notice that we only threw the ball like twice the whole second half? We knew you guys didn't have a good offense, so we sat on the lead. We could have put up thirty five at least, but we played conservative. I wouldn't have, because I would have tried to beat S.F. as bad as I could, but Blackman isn't like that. So we sat on it....deal with it.

Well like I said Greenfield couldn't score anymore after they scored 21 S.F d-line contained Lyles the whole 2nd,3rd,4th quater so what do u mean. Shnae Vincent once again had a 100+ yd game putting him at 941 yds on the season and how many does Lyles have? So we really don't need to talk about offenses I also heard S.F has 3-4 maybe 5 players that will make all region and a DT that should make All-State. I think they said Terico Hunt(LB)63 tkls and Chris Peat(DT)60 tklsare leading Obion County with tkls so they should give LC ,a team that has beaten everyone SF has and loss to Bruceton another game SF shot theirselves in the foot against had a chance to beat Bruceton, a long night..... So don't throw all your marbles for LC cuz the Red Devils are gonna be fired up.

• 1 year later...

whatever you guys from S.F. want to tell yourselves, but the fact is when we put up 21 quick points, we just sat on the ball and ate up the clock. Did you notice that we only threw the ball like twice the whole second half? We knew you guys didn't have a good offense, so we sat on the lead. We could have put up thirty five at least, but we played conservative. I wouldn't have, because I would have tried to beat S.F. as bad as I could, but Blackman isn't like that. So we sat on it....deal with it.

Puckett you got a big mouth.