Wilson Central at Siegel

timbdp

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central is very over rated they have their wins against struggling teams and get this lost to that power house cumberland county.

Orona was injured in the Brentwood game and could barely walk he played only half the second qtr and only ran it twice. He stayed in long enough to get an easy 21 pt lead. It was obvious wc could not have socred against our 1st team d if we played 16 more qtrs. That juggernaut offense spent the entire second half going backwards and they still don't know how to complete a forward pass.

I think most posters that have seen Orona play will back me up on this he would be worth 2 tds against wc.

Wc has very little over all team speed and they only run 3 plays

jet sweep

counter

dive

Their qb had a couple receivers open but he couldn't get within 10 yrds of them.

After all that wc will beat Siegel becasue Siegel still has a lot of work to do and wc has proven they can beat struggling teams.

Edited by 82cat

I don't need to watch game film, i've seen the actual games, and Seigal has no chance aganins Wilson Central. I am a Coffee County native, and Coffee has a good team this year. Coffee has a 3-3 record in which the 3 losses are of a combined 4 points and one of them was to Wilson Central. Coffee has also played Seigal, and it wasn't even a game. Coffee scored on every possession except the last one when the second team was out there. Coffee totaled over 400 rushing yards in the game and since that game has improved drastically on offense and defense. Coffee was a better team when they lost to wilson than when they waxed seigal. So I see no way the Seigal will stop Wilson's atheletes that they have on both sides of the ball. Seigal is week, very week, and Wilson Central is the 3rd best team in 4-5a. they will get 3rd seed in the playoffs behind Riverdale and Smyrna.

this is my unbiassed opinion, but I have see Wilson and Seigal play and wilson beat a better Coffee team than the one Seigal lost 49-21 too.

WC-42

Seigal-14

I don't need to watch game film, i've seen the actual games, and Seigal has no chance aganins Wilson Central.  I am a Coffee County native, and Coffee has a good team this year.  Coffee has a 3-3 record in which the 3 losses are of a combined 4 points and one of them was to Wilson Central. Coffee has also played Seigal, and it wasn't even a game.  Coffee scored on every possession except the last one when the second team was out there.  Coffee totaled over 400 rushing yards in the game and since that game has improved drastically on offense and defense.  Coffee was a better team when they lost to wilson than when they waxed seigal.  So I see no way the Seigal will stop Wilson's atheletes that they have on both sides of the ball.  Seigal is week, very week, and Wilson Central is the 3rd best team in 4-5a.  they will get 3rd seed in the playoffs behind Riverdale and Smyrna.

this is my unbiassed opinion, but I have see Wilson and Seigal play and wilson beat a better Coffee team than the one Seigal lost 49-21 too. 

WC-42

Seigal-14

825368486[/snapback]

I've got to pick Siegel in this one. Corvin is supposed to be back this week and Justin Echols and Chad Davis have stepped up in his abscence and done some great things. They are 3 different backs with 3 totally different styles and they cannot be underestimated.

Wilson's defense might be tough, but Siegel's defense is their strength also. It was the defense that was on the field most of the Blackman game when they took them to double overtime and lost by only 3. It was the defense who stopped Nunley with his impressive rushing record at Coffee County, several times from making 3rd down conversions. Special teams gave up to many points in that game. It was the defense that won the game against LaVergne. And even though the game against Riverdale was a slaughter, Siegels defense forced them to punt 3 times, which is the most times the U of R has been forced to punt all season, even against Smyrna. The offense has their work cut out for them thats for sure. But WC will exhaust theirselves trying to get around Seigels D.

Guest region4fan

Hoolie.......217 points scored against you in 6 games and that is a strength? That is an average of 36 scored on you a game.

But your optimism is contagious. GO STARS!!