Creek Wood at Marshall Co

timbdp

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart hopes the Tigers get back to the play-offs.  That short coach over at Marshall Co. keeps me posted.  Mac get those boys a moven to the right direction.  APSU07, how is the job going and boys record?  MacTigerfan, get-em-dun!!!  Hope to see you guys sometime in the near future.  Your boosters are still the best!!!  Sorry Creekwood, Marshall Co. by 14!!!

825368312[/snapback]

The job is going good we are 2-0 got lipscomb thursday

I am 3-2 losing to Springfield 17-0 and Kenwood 18-8. Sycamore on Monday and JV play-offs there after looking to be a 3 seed.

Keep that team going and make the move. Hey brother, keep me posted about the positions in that area in the upcoming months. Anything opens lets get me there. I am ready to make the move to the country. :D

I am 3-2 losing to Springfield 17-0 and Kenwood 18-8.  Sycamore on Monday and JV play-offs there after looking to be a 3 seed. 

Keep that team going and make the move.  Hey brother, keep me posted about the positions in that area in the upcoming months.  Anything opens lets get me there.  I am ready to make the move to the country. :D

825368414[/snapback]

WE beat lincoln Co 48-0 and Columbia 38-20 we have to keep getting better every week, we are still making little mistakes. I keep you posted on everything peace

hey tink69, knit69, bird69 there is no "we" like blockin for ben. B/c you dont play. Stop tryin to get people to believe that you do. and about ben runnin the ball hard yea he does, but which one of our runnin backs doesnt? Lets see Ben yea, Josh yea, Jeff yea, Bill yea to me looks like all of them do. You can keep predidtctin the scores of games and all the other crap you want to do but dont be tryin to get people to think you play b/c you dont. 4 days!!

I agree with baseball fan, 4 backs are better than 1 anyday. Josh and jeff have a lot of power and strength, bill and ben have great quickness and speed. Hey knit, tink, bird69, that sounded like a racial comment there about josh being selfish because of his heritage? How can a back be selfish anyway? They run to get yards, what would you like them to do latteral the ball to a linemen when they are about to get tackled? Someone please explain to me how a back can be selfish because it baffles me. Get a life and quit saying you play bc you are a worthless fan. :)

How did you change your name? Are you MCtigerfan? I believe you are!

825368291[/snapback]

mctigerfan is a friend of mine and he is no longer posting on coacht. I worked it out and got his user name and made a few changes to it

Like I said bring your A game and be prepared no matter who plays. Marshall County is feeling good about themselves and aren't backing down from anyone. They have taken there lumps/bumps and bruises and are now looking to pass on those on to someone else. They started with Giles County and The Wood as you call yourselves is next on the list.

Taking it one game at a time and taking no prisoners !!!!!!!!!!

Marshall County 35

Creekwood 21 if you're lucky