Greenbrier Vs. Sycamore

Yankees Are #1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore needs to take a look at the White House Greenbrier film if they want to win.

825371342[/snapback]

Sycamore does not have the same type of players that White House has. White House is loaded this year. Sycamore, well, is not loaded. Greenbrier will win this one with ease. I appreciate all the respect that the Greenbrier fans have for Sycamore & all other teams they play for that matter. Greenbrier fans are always respectful of the other teams, I like that, that shows character & that is why you guys are successful. Very humble. Not so humble when that whistle blows if you know what I mean. What I mean is that they will bring it.

Greenbrier 35

Sycamore 12

Sycamore needs to take a look at the White House Greenbrier film if they want to win.

825371342[/snapback]

Your exactly right. If you can pass it like WH did, it's hard to stop. The big difference with how WH succeeded so well is that they completely kept the pressure off of their QB and he had the time enough to make the throws. On 3 of their big plays, the Cats had the receiver covered as good as he could have been covered and each time he made a great play or an awesome catch. Greenbrier's defense has been able to keep great pressure on the QB all year except for this one game. Lipscomb's passing game worried me until I saw how much pressure that GB was putting on Elrod. He really took a pounding in the second half and the Cats pretty much shut them down.

Twitty,

Thanks for the kind words about Greenbrier. I agree that most of the time we try to stay pretty respectful of other teams, although, as NoDoubt said, we all have times when we just can't hold our opinions in. We've all been guilty, I think, but Greenbrier was down for so long it's not hard to remain humble when you began near the bottom, even if we've been steadily improving over the years. If we ever "get too big for our britches" (as my elders used to say), then you can pretty much count on some team to take you down in a hurry.

The thing Sycamore must consider before they try to go into the passing mode is the capability of any of the Bobcats to intercept, not to mention the defense on top of the QB before he can set up his pass. The defense gets seems to get stronger as the season progresses and I'm sure the adrenalin will be flowing tomorrow night. I look for this to be a pumped up game. And every one from here on out will more and more intense.

Sycamore does not have the same type of players that White House has. White House is loaded this year. Sycamore, well, is not loaded. Greenbrier will win this one with ease. I appreciate all the respect that the Greenbrier fans have for Sycamore & all other teams they play for that matter. Greenbrier fans are always respectful of the other teams, I like that, that shows character & that is why you guys are successful. Very humble. Not so humble when that whistle blows if you know what I mean. What I mean is that they will bring it.

Greenbrier 35

Sycamore 12

825371419[/snapback]

Thanks again Twitty. You represent DL with class also. I won't hold Bombsquad against you.... :rolleyes:

I think Greenbrier goes into this game as the favored team but you can't ever count Sycamore out. Especially with it at home and with it being HC. GB is fortunate to have Clint and Kyle somewhat back this week and I'm sure Sycamore will have all of their guys available. I look for a good, exciting game.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shingaling71 Today, 08:56 PM Post #12

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 65,159

hey i play for central and this boxhead guy must be a jv player not gettin to play or something because we dont teach to run a mouths. boxhead shut ur dang mouth. im tired of u runnin ur darn mouth on here. if ur a true central football player then u would have a little pride for ur self and the team. as for are defense. herdon might of ran for 250+ yards so what. that was last week. it shows why there ranked 3rd in the state. i think they will be playin in the state championship game come dec. but as for giles we will come out ready to play.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here is the scoop on this guy

Edited by uawake2

after teh two games last year id like to see a high scoring offensive display. id like to see herndon run for over 200 and sycamore pass for over 400. but thats just thwt id LIKE to see. i cant make a prediction because im torn over last years team and what sycamroe team this year COULD do if they wanted to. all i know is its going to be close in the end..........