Who's the Best in Region 7AA?

ec2005

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the best in Region 7AA?  Many teams have good records but also have been upset by considered "weaker" teams?  So tell me

WHO'S THE BEST??? WHO WILL GO THE FARTHEST???

825367039[/snapback]

I would say Westview is the best team right now. They came very close to beating Milan in Week 2 and would be 3-0 in the league. However, I've never seen so much balance from top-to-bottom in this region. When the #6 team goes on the road and beats the #1 team at the time anything can happen. With Mitchell & Carver both solid teams from Region 8, it's very important to finish in the top two and be at home in round 1.

At the moment, Westview seems to be the strongest team. Milan is down a bit this year but still a force to be contended with and what can I say about Trenton?! They are really coming on of late. First they got my McKenzie Rebels and then Milan---two homecomings in a row! Had Westview been able to pull out the Milan game, there would be no question but, I still feel they are the strongest team in the region now.

Just my $.02 worth.

It looks like this region will go to the last week to be decided. If MIlan beats Dresden & HUmboldt they win the region based on their win over Westview. If Westview beats UC and Peabody they will also host a playoff game. If Union City beats Dresden they will finish 3rd. Peabody beats Humboldt but loses to Westview they finish 4th that leaves Humboldt and Dresden out. All the games are important for the rest of the year, HUmboldt is fading after a good start Milan has lost two in a row Peabody and Westview are the hottest teams in the region right now. Dresden could win one or both of their region games and make the playoffs. Union City and Westview is always a good game so who really knows ? My guess is 1.Milan 2. Westview 3.Union CIty 4. Peabody. HUmboldt( Coach Craig should be nervous about his job if the Vikings miss the playoffs with talent they have) Dresden a young team they were picked to finish out of the playoffs but will be stronger next year these two stay home .

Here's what the region looks like to me. Westview is reestablishing themselves as a regional contender. Too bad the Milan game was so early in the season, or it might be the "View" winning the tiebracker. Milan stills has enough talent to win out their region games, granted they can stay healthy from their war with Huntingdon this week. So it looks like Milan one, Westview two. I hate to say it, but Westview might have to root for Dresden against Milan next week. Here is the crazy part. If Humboldt continues to self destruct they could finish last. All the remaining regional games are big for everyone, but the two with the biggest playoff implications are Trenton vs. Humboldt on 10/15 and Dresden vs. Union City on 10/29. These four teams are fighting to stay alive. Good Luck to all involved! This region is wide open! There are no easy regional games this year.

Here's what the region looks like to me.  Westview is reestablishing themselves as a regional contender.  Too bad the Milan game was so early in the season, or it might be the "View" winning the tiebracker.  Milan stills has enough talent to win out their region games, granted they can stay healthy from their war with Huntingdon this week.  So it looks like Milan one, Westview two. I hate to say it, but Westview might have to root for Dresden against Milan next week. Here is the crazy part.  If Humboldt continues to self destruct they could finish last.  All the remaining regional games are big for everyone, but the two with the biggest playoff implications are Trenton vs. Humboldt on 10/15 and Dresden vs. Union City on 10/29.  These four teams are fighting to stay alive.  Good Luck to all involved!  This region is wide open!  There are no easy regional games this year.

825368606[/snapback]

Union city is part of the three way tie for first place in this region so why are they fighting to stay alive. They are very alive in this race and with and open date this week they are preparing for Westview two weeks in advance. Look for a big win for Union City against Westview.

Union city is part of the three way tie for first place in this region so why are they fighting to stay alive.  They are very alive in this race and with and open date this week they are preparing for Westview two weeks in advance.  Look for a big win for Union City against Westview.

825371078[/snapback]

Union City is still in it but my advise is to take one week at a time, hittman13. I don't know how, but this is the same UC team that lost to Obion County a few weeks ago right? That was a big rivalry game and so is Westview v. Union City- how they will do is still to be determined... although I would say Westview will win in a couple of weeks.