District 7A

7ABasketball

mrorange...Against Westmoreland...and the last 10 or so games of the season, Joesph Bailey played on both a bad ankle and bad knee...which had to be operated on after the season ended. He played throught the pain and most likely shouldn't have even been playing. That is why he wasn't 100% at the end of last year. He had a great AAU summer and will be Mr. Basketball this year. Selfish???? He played all summer, is in the gym anytime he can, and gives his all all the time. He has a great attitude and is an outstanding young man. Get to know someone before you try to smear him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrorange...Against Westmoreland...and the last 10 or so games of the season, Joesph Bailey played on both a bad ankle and bad knee...which had to be operated on after the season ended. He played throught the pain and most likely shouldn't have even been playing. That is why he wasn't 100% at the end of last year. He had a great AAU summer and will be Mr. Basketball this year. Selfish???? He played all summer, is in the gym anytime he can, and gives his all all the time. He has a great attitude and is an outstanding young man. Get to know someone before you try to smear him.

825412774[/snapback]

hey bobcatfan... if you will read carefully mrorange had said from HIS experience bailey seemed selfish because he complained about not getting the ball... i will have to back him up on that... i played that game too and i too heard bailey complaining... however, the reason i am writing this is because mroranges message wasnt "bailey is a selfish player" it was " all it takes is one selfish player to destroy a team"... ex. westmoreland 03-04... if bailey doesnt play selfish then pickett will be a force... but if he gets into little pity fights with teamates about "not getting the ball" thats when it all spirals downhill

I realize that everyone has their own opinion on things but lets remember that no matter what you or i think, these kids are out there busting their tails and working hard for their respective schools.  So lets try not to talk about an individual player like this.  I know Dexter somewhat and he seems to be a great kid and he definately does not deserve to be talked about like this.  Lets all remember that alot of the kids read these posts as well.  Pointing out a weakness or a teams weakness is ok but lets try not to put them down as individual players, as they are giving their all for their respective teams. thumb

825412228[/snapback]

well said DF....we need to keep the kids names out of it ...i see a 4 team battle shaping up..pickett #1 with clay and clarkrange for the #2 spot and rbs in the mix and thats my opinion

Edited by hooper

• 1 month later...

i will say this district is one of the toughest in the state and it has alot of good players so heres how it is ... Pickett County -good very good they have bailey and wright they will more than likely be unstoppable Red Boiling Springs- good team but a lil too cocky u got 2 sr. and a pg that wont do nething good for the team except turn the ball over Clarkrange- i dont really member nething bout yall but i will find out tomorrow nite Monterey - not that good i dont mean it personally Hermitage Springs- underestimated good young team w/ alot of talent they jus need to pull it together and play their hardest .. good thing w/ a young team u always have someone the next year ... so rbs who u got next year dexter haha i dont see nething good for yall then ... but u know best of luck to all the teams

I don't anyone in RBS is cocky...you haven't said anything about us being cocky until we said that we would beat HS; I know that I'm not cocky...I picked my team 2nd in the district behind Pickett...I don't agree w/ being cocky...

825475510[/snapback]

Hey bud, let it go, Coach15 has done had to close two of theses post! Everyone has their opinion and like Coach15 said let it be decided clean on the floor!

ok well coach15 has no business closin nething it doesnt hurt for us to say what we want if he doesnt like it he doesnt have to look no one is forcin him to ... so if he doesnt like it too bad why dont u cry but people can put what they want if u dont like it dont be on here readin them that simple so u dont need to be closin nething on here ...

I don't anyone in RBS is cocky...you haven't said anything about us being cocky until we said that we would beat HS; I know that I'm not cocky...I picked my team 2nd in the district behind Pickett...I don't agree w/ being cocky...

825475510[/snapback]

I know a lot of people from RBS...I think they are cocky also. It has nothing to do with you saying you all are going to beat Hermitage Springs. I know half of the RBS basketball boys team, they are ALL cocky!!...Plus Swanson, I know you too, and I think you're cocky also...

I know a lot of people from RBS...I think they are cocky also. It has nothing to do with you saying you all are going to beat Hermitage Springs. I know half of the RBS basketball boys team, they are ALL cocky!!...Plus Swanson, I know you too, and I think you're cocky  also...

825475756[/snapback]

I've known nearly everyone of those basketball players for years...Now some of them...yeah they are cocky...but there is just as many that isn't...I ain't cocky...I just call'em like I see'em...

PS- HSWILDCATSFACN1507 do I know you???

Edited by swanson71