7ABasketball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd definately watch for RBS in the future. they have quite the squad comin up.

this year i'd say clarkrange should take it. lost snow but they return a good core of players.

825400512[/snapback]

Yes they do have a squad coming up...I saw there Jr high play...and I was amazed...I can't wait till they get older...

Paige Smith will bring a lot of youth, excitement, and fire to the Clay County squad. I think she opens up a world of opportunities for the Bulldogs with a whole new style of play that Coach Sims...respectively...didn't have for them.

Clarkrange is going to be good there's no doubt about it. They will definitely be a run and gun with quick guard play. You just do not leave Lamar Rogers and the defending Class A champions out of the race.

Red Boiling Springs proved well over the summer, having one of the best summers in recent years. They have talent and experience which may not top the district this year, but they could make an impression for people to think about in the future.

Pickett Co., Monterey, and Hermitage Springs may just be fillers for the fourth through sixth positions in the district, however, Pickett Co. and Monterey could have a few surprise games.

There's just nothing like 7A Basketball, and there sure won't be anything like it in 2005 when Jackson Co. falls down!

There is a lot of talk about Jackson Co. coming to the district. I guarantee you that no one dreads it, "no one" is afraid of them, and they will make this by far the toughest single A district in the state. Single A won't be a cake walk for Jackson County.

825405211[/snapback]

7A, I agree JC coming to this district will make 7A even stronger,And will rise the level of play for the district.Bring the big blue on. 7A the SEC. in single A Basketball thumb