Region 5-5A

smegal

Guest Oakland
well with all the loses tonight this really puts the region at where anyone can win it except for beech and glencliff.

verry impressed with mcgavok.    anyone want to change their predictions now? B)

825373601[/snapback]

Its a 3 way battle between Hunters Lane, Gallatin, and Antioch. Its anybodys title right now. HL should have an easy win next week when they face Glencliff. Gallatin takes on Hendersonville, and Antioch faces McGavock. Anything can happen in those two matchups.

825373603[/snapback]

i agree on both opinions, gallatin losing tonight really makes this a tight race and its anybodys guess as to who will be left standing at the end. hunters lane is the wild card right now as antioch drop another close one tonight against cookeville

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The playoffs will start this week for all involved with chances to get in. I expect to see nothing less than outstanding football from all teams involved. I believe that Gallatin and Antioch losing shows what an emotional and draining game they played last week. I do expect both to get back on track and get down to hard nosed football. The Hendersonville McGavok game now has BIG TIME flavor to it in a couple of weeks. But I think its safe to say after last night no team will be looking past any team....And there off........

gallatin has no chance of winning this region, they are to slow to keep up with the metro schools, HL will pound them just as last year. The winner of Ant. Mc should be second with the loser being third, and the sumner county boys fighting for the final spot. The only other senario would be if Ant. were to lose to Mc and then beat HL, but HL has the tie breaker over Mc. This must be crazy Mc in the playoffs, way to go Coach Broome...... you the man......

Guest Oakland
gallatin has no chance of winning this region, they are to slow to keep up with the metro schools, HL will pound them just as last year. The winner of Ant. Mc should be second with the loser being third, and the sumner county boys fighting for the final spot. The only other senario would be if Ant. were to lose to Mc and then beat HL, but HL has the tie breaker over Mc. This must be crazy Mc in the playoffs, way to go Coach Broome...... you the man......

825374061[/snapback]

please the speed arguement absolutely does not fly. gallatin has somethin that the metro schools dont: tradition of winning and winning a bunch, gallatin wins this region until proven otherwise. thats just stupid talk man

With a seven team region you have to be better than 3 teams. We have beaten two already hopefully we can beat a third. If Gallaitn wins their next three they should win the region. If McGavok finishes the season the way they beat Gallatin it could be theres on the loss to HL is in their way. Everybody in the mix has to play each other somewhere in the last three games. Who will be the cream of the crop.....Hunters Lane is definitely in the drivers seat....they still have to play Antioch and Gallatin though...anything can happen. A whole lot of IF's going on in 5-5A.