How to know if you play for RIverdale top ten

82cat

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is high school football but the same situation is going on in pro baseball. The Red Sox( Dobbyns-Bennett) can't ever win a championship because they can't get by the Yankees(Riverdale)

825379879[/snapback]

you know since we are talking about baseball.... its also the same... the red sox(riverdale) can seem to get by the yankees (farragut)

This is not ment to be negative.

I was wondering about something. Looks like there are more fans from other schools in Middle Tn. talking up Riverdale than there are Riverdale fans. Seems a little weird to me. Looks like you guys would be talking up your own team. Even the guy that started this thread is a Smyrna fan. Maybe I should jump on this "Bandwagon" to.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I know this is high school football but the same situation is going on in pro baseball. The Red Sox( Dobbyns-Bennett) can't ever win a championship because they can't get by the Yankees(Riverdale)

Yes but there is a thing called faith and knowing anyone can lose on any given night baby boi....You got to Believe in Boston, even though they will be done tomorrow night but yes they will be there next yr....

This is not ment to be negative.

I was wondering about something. Looks like there are more fans from other schools in Middle Tn. talking up Riverdale than there are Riverdale fans. Seems a little weird to me. Looks like you guys would be talking up your own team. Even the guy that started this thread is a Smyrna fan.  Maybe I should jump on this "Bandwagon" to.

825383060[/snapback]

Well to explain it to you the Rutherford couty folks associate and look out for other rutherford county members and their in county teams but Region 4 5a in general