Knoxville West?

GreenMan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Road Dog used to say on WWE, "Oh you didn't know, your butt better call somebody!"

Knoxville West is still open.  They are 6-1 going into their game this week against those hated Powell Panther Phew U what's that smell P O W E L L !  That's the old cheer we used to say in High school.

825371234[/snapback]

We used to do that same cheer. We also did for C E N T R A L!

Thanks for clearing that for me. I kept looking for Knoxville West instead of just West. It looks like they are having a pretty good season. When we played them my senior year they travelled to Collinwood. We had lunch with them in our cafeteria. When those guys got off the bus I almost had a coronary. They were the biggest team I'd ever seen. They had lots of facial hair, earrings, do-rags, I think a couple even had tatoos,lol. I've never been that intimidated in my life. A few of us were talking before the game and we came to the conclusion "Were going to die." We didn't die, in fact we won 41-10. I think I rushed for around 100 yards and Jake Linville threw for 200+. Tim Broome scored 5 recieving TDs. All that worry was for nada. Well anyway, Good Luck to the Rebels this year. I hope you guys stick it to Powell and to Maryville. thumb

Guest Rebelnation

Ahhhh, wasted words...good of you to throw them props though. west is having the best year they've had in a loooong time. They'll finish somewhere in the playoffs.

Still, wasted words :rolleyes:

HATED PANTHERS? aeroadrunner........i told ya you were a hater

joking of coarse............you going to the game ae?......

825371628[/snapback]

Being an Alumni of West High Schools there's two school that we didn't give a flip about and those two schools are Powell and Maryville. Those are 2 schools that West just can't stand!

Yeah, i'll be at the AE game. I might check West out next week, oh no, I'll be at AE's game again. I'll check West out in the paper. Oh by the way, I might be at the Powell and Central game.