Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course you would, you are from smith, but i am from livingston and i want LA to be region champs, and i hope they get the oppurtunity to play smith county again in the playoffs at livingston academy.

825389168[/snapback]

me too. and if someone else has to win it i'm glad its LA. i have alot of respect for their players and coaches. they always show alot of class and i'm glad to see them doin good.

good post, smith county has great coaches and players, is the wilmore kid still hurt

825389177[/snapback]

i think he will be a game time decision this week. but he should definately be back for the portland game. our back up has done very well so maybe they will rest him one more week.

admit it ppride, the better team won, now why do you have to hate on livingston, you would rather see smith county region champs than us, now come on you don't really want that do you ?

825389138[/snapback]

I'm not convinced that the better team did win. I gave LA congrats on the win and never once said I hated LA. And if you read my posts you would know why I would rather have the Owls as region champs instead of Livingston. It's not because I hate LA, that's for sure. If we can't be region champs then I want SC to win it, plain and simple. However, you won't hear me say I want SC to beat Portland.

B)

Edited by PPride

I'm not convinced that the better team did win. I gave LA congrats on the win and never once said I hated LA. And if you read my posts you would know why I would rather have the Owls as region champs instead of Livingston. It's not because I hate LA, that's for sure. If we can't be region champs then I want SC to win it, plain and simple. However, you won't hear me say I want SC to beat Portland.

B)

825390423[/snapback]

PPride seems like we had this same conversation a few wks. ago lol.

:blink:

825390423[/snapback]

how are you not convinced that the best team won, what excuse do you have, was it the refs was it the chain gang, was it livingston outplayed the panthers that night, i am going to go with that one, portland needs to win out to help out livingston and after that i wish portland the best and i hope they can go as far as they can as long they don't play livingston again.

PPride i respect that you want sc to win region of portland doesn't i didn't know that you was from sc.....anyways if willmore is back for that game and in full health it would be a great game to watch.......and i know that i will be there to see it!

825391432[/snapback]

I will be there as well to watch the Smith County-Portland game. Ive watched Wilmore play this year at a couple different games, and to me he just didnt look all that good. People are talkin about "If Wilmore is back", I think hands down Portland will dominate this game no matter if Smith has Wilmore or not.