Campbell Co @ Science Hill

VolViking

Getting back to the subject at hand, the 5-2 Campbell Co. Cougars vs. the 4-3 Science Hill Hilltoppers, what kind of offensive attack will SH present for the visiting Cougars? Is their WR turned QB a scrambler, a passer, or will they try to win with the proverbial 3 yards & a cloud of dust? There are no stats to be found on SH. They know all about Chris Johnson, Brance Stiner, Josh Allen and the tenacious defense. Can someone give up some info on them?

Edited by VolViking

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, my claim to fame is that I was Chris Johnson's 1st athletic coach.  Taught the kid everything he knows!  :blink:

825377375[/snapback]

lol, your not going to find much unless you do a search in the johnson city paper. i will agree with you about this site being a great place to praise, bash, or even question whats going on in areas around you. thumb

Yes.

825377555[/snapback]

coach Pierre...you, my friend, are a riot yourself!!!

and inregard to a previous post by some one else...as VolViking stated...manyof us hae supported the cougars in teh past...we are just now finding out about this site (coacht.com)...we support teh cougars always and very faithfully...shucks, I ama former coachat CCHS who got the political ax but I still support them adn always will...

In a closing note fo rthis post, I respect everyone's ideas and thoughts that are posted herer...may not agree, but I repect your opinions...except of course the posts on some threads that AC doesnt recruit...yeah right!!!

GO COUGS!!!

coach Pierre...you, my friend, are a riot yourself!!!

and inregard to a previous post by some one else...as VolViking stated...manyof us hae supported the cougars in teh past...we are just now finding out about this site (coacht.com)...we support teh cougars always and very faithfully...shucks, I ama former coachat CCHS who got the political ax but I still support them adn always will...

In a closing note fo rthis post, I respect everyone's ideas and thoughts that are posted herer...may not agree, but I repect your opinions...except of course the posts on some threads that AC doesnt recruit...yeah right!!!

GO COUGS!!!

825377754[/snapback]

If Johnson runs as he has lately there will be no stopping him. I saw the Scott Co. game, and he was tough. Scott County had a pretty big line also, and they couldn't stop him. I say it will be a low scoring game that will have some hard hitting.

Does anyone know if Memorial Stadium is considered school property; if not would it be illegal to tail-gate on the grounds if you have alcohol in the cooler?

you folks realize that this game is the second game that ccchs will be facing a team with a winning record of 4 - 3. history, faced jeff co. lost that was the first one, what will happen with this one vs the second string qb. could this be history in the making in that ccchs has ever beaten a team with a winning record.

you folks realize that this game is the second game that ccchs will be facing a team with a winning record of 4 - 3.  history, faced jeff co. lost that was the first one, what will happen with this one vs the second string qb.  could this be history in the making in that ccchs has ever beaten a team with a winning record.

825377949[/snapback]

Wow what a shock JKar is here to try to discourage the Cougar faithful again. Not only do I think that Campbell County will beat Science Hill, I think shut out number five is a distinct possibility. The Cougar defense is on fire and I see the trend continuing. I also look for Johnson to have his first 300 yard game.

Wow what a shock JKar is here to try to discourage the Cougar faithful again.  Not only do I think that Campbell County will beat Science Hill, I think shut out number five is a distinct possibility.  The Cougar defense is on fire and I see the trend continuing.  I also look for Johnson to have his first 300 yard game.

825378179[/snapback]

before you take that as a discouragement remark read it a lot closer. first it's is stating ccchs hasn't beaten a team with a winning record, then it is asking the question how will they fair against a winning record and then asking have they ever won against a team with a winning record.

you want to say discouragement and i say it's keeping your eyes open and clear not clouded with illusion. the ccchs folk such as marlow said himself that there's been many dreams and heartbreaks in seasons pasts.

Wow what a shock JKar is here to try to discourage the Cougar faithful again.  Not only do I think that Campbell County will beat Science Hill, I think shut out number five is a distinct possibility.  The Cougar defense is on fire and I see the trend continuing.  I also look for Johnson to have his first 300 yard game.

825378179[/snapback]

it willbe over by halftime...Sci Hill may score but I would not bet onit...but if they do so what..cougs win impressively ...Sci Hill may have a losing record before the season is over...

over byhalftime..you heard/read if here first...

Jkar, didn't Sevier County have a winning record? You are right about what I said, and I hope the Cougar faithfull are not blindly optimistic...or cocky...I think they are not, but there is a chance of it. This is the biggest game in school history for the Cougars; the monkey is off their backs because they are at least going to finish .500 now the challenge is not to be complacent. Peeblee you are going out on a limb there...wow...we can hope it ends up one sided in our favor though...God knows we have ended up on the wrong side of those lop-sided scores more than our share fo times.

Go Cougars!! beat the Toppers!!!

Go Redhounds!! beat the Lakers!!!