Campbell Co @ Science Hill

VolViking

but the ccchs faithful forget that sevier co. had the ball 3 or 4 times maybe inside the 20 or 30 (can't remember which) on the start of possesions for the short field. and don't forget that sd has some speedy backs on that wet rainy night they lost 20 - 0 and everyone knows how those rainy nights kills speed!!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the ccchs faithful forget that sevier co. had the ball 3 or 4 times maybe inside the 20 or 30 (can't remember which) on the start of possesions for the short field.  and don't forget that sd has some speedy backs on that wet rainy night they lost 20 - 0 and everyone knows how those rainy nights kills speed!!!!

825382702[/snapback]

let me remind everyone that this game

WILL BE OVER BY HALFTIME!!!

I agree neighbor that sc could not score 28 points on CC if they had eeryone healthy...

so how about...

CC 22

sh OO

but the ccchs faithful forget that sevier co. had the ball 3 or 4 times maybe inside the 20 or 30 (can't remember which) on the start of possesions for the short field.  and don't forget that sd has some speedy backs on that wet rainy night they lost 20 - 0 and everyone knows how those rainy nights kills speed!!!!

825382702[/snapback]

sorry almost forgot...the rain didnt slow down Chris Johnson...friday nigh ###### will b e"JOHNSON'S" city...as in chris johnson's city...

825382702[/snapback]

[/quote/}

With all due respect JKar, the field was wet & muddy on both sides of the ball during the Hurricane Ivan game vs. South Doyle. The conditions didn't slow Chris Johnson (1st 200+ game of 3 so far) and his offensive line.

Don't you forget friend that SC did indeed have the ball DEEP in Cougar territory as a result of offensive miscues, but the defense held each time. The only other threat came on a Hail Mary pass to end the half at the 2. Even then, a hit by our DB caused a fumble out of bounds. The Cougars like to hit fast, hard and often. Again, no way SH gets 28. If so, I will be on in the A.m. to eat my words . . .

Edited by VolViking

well i hope that my name doesnt give away my stance on campbell co's football team......they are awful, by far the worst 5-2 football team ever. at least they wont have to worry about this distinction much longer, because after tonight they wont be the worst 5-2 team ever, they will be the worst 5-3 team ever. poor SH has fallen off a little and had injuries, but they are still much better than that traditional doormat known as campbell co. and for the record, chris johnson is an average back at best, he is slow, weak and has no skills, its funny you guys are so high on him because i saw him play and do nothing. you CC fans are so pathetic, you team is no good, accept it. and by the way, CCwr08 or whatever your name is, are you really #8 for CC, becasue if you are, haha, you are terrible, same goes with you #92. haha, what a bunch of losers, Go Science Hill.

first off, i am not a fan of campbell co. i would never want to be associated with a program that is an embarassment to the game of football, i.e. campbell co's pathetic excuse of a team. i just get a laugh our of all you campbell co fans who obviously dont know a thing about football and you former players who im sure were awful with capital "A". Is "captain of campbell co football team" something you want to put on your resume???? more likely that you will be laughed out of the employers office. that guy who transferred to corbin made a good decision in my opinion. did he even play in college, my money is on no, that he didnt play because he is a product of that sorry excuse for a football program in campbell co. and i think its funny that this johnson kid is a hero up in the sticks of campbell co. he is no good. campbell co stinks. give me proof that they dont.

hmmm a lot of people are picking ccchs to win in the big ones contest something around 70%. 

ok here is the official pick by me this week.

sh - big loss in first game with the 2nd qb, will he perform better this week?  defense gave up lot's of points to a good jeff co team.

ccchs - offense has momentum and defense still being stingy.  playing on road in upper east tn. where home cooking isn't always in the kitchen.

ccchs - 21

sh - 28

825382500[/snapback]

You almost had that one, lol

first off, i am not a fan of campbell co.  i would never want to be  associated with a program that is an embarassment to the game of football, i.e. campbell co's pathetic excuse of a team.  i just get a laugh our of all you campbell co fans who obviously dont know a thing about football and you former players who im sure were awful with capital "A".  Is "captain of campbell co football team" something you want to put on your resume????  more likely that you will be laughed out of the employers office.  that guy who transferred to corbin made a good decision in my opinion.  did he even play in college, my money is on no, that he didnt play because he is a product of that sorry excuse for a football program in campbell co.  and i think its funny that this johnson kid is a hero up in the sticks of campbell co.  he is no good.  campbell co stinks.  give me proof that they dont.

825383129[/snapback]

Anybody that was a captain of any team has leadership ability. Secondly I did play college football (D-1AA). I had many offers, but decided at the 1AA level I could play early. Johnson is a good back, but a team does not have to have stand out individuals to win. They play as a unified entity...one being. CC won so eat your crow pall; they also gave SH every opportunity in the beginning of the second half to win with several mistakes. CC is 6-2 bud.

well i hope that my name doesnt give away my stance on campbell co's football team......they are awful, by far the worst 5-2 football team ever.  at least they wont have to worry about this distinction much longer, because after tonight they wont be the worst 5-2 team ever, they will be the worst 5-3 team ever.  poor SH has fallen off a little and had injuries, but they are still much better than that traditional doormat known as campbell co.  and for the record, chris johnson is an average back at best, he is slow, weak and has no skills, its funny you  guys are so high on him because i saw him play and do nothing.  you CC fans are so pathetic, you team is no good, accept it.  and by the way, CCwr08 or whatever your name is, are you really #8 for CC, becasue if you are, haha, you are terrible, same goes with you #92.  haha, what a bunch of losers, Go Science Hill.

825382836[/snapback]

A teams only as good as it's worst player right? so if I'm aweful, that would make me the worst player right? I'll take me being "terrible" and being the weakest link on the #1 defense in the region(above the all mighty indians), cause thats what we are....ha. I bet your team isnt 6-2 are they?

And i think that CCreceiver08 had a pair of TD's and 100+ against the team that was suppost to kill us. You can say what you want about us individually, but we win....we're 6-2....playing for 1st in the region....and your prolly from some school that we beat and can't handle it.