Alcoa vs Harriman

tdent42

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll go with Harriman with an upset.

the game will go into overtime and harriman will kick a 25 yard field goal to break the tie and harriman will hold them for 2 plays. then alcoa will get a 3rd and 10 because i think alcoa will try and pass it. then on 3rd and 10, harriman will intercept it and run the clock out.

harriman wins 24-21.

that's my idea of an upset. thumb

Edited by westTN2004

Wow, I'm surprised Biggamer is actually going to say something about this game. But here's a question for you, pal: Do you wonder why we scheduled Harriman for homecoming? Well maybe because they had lost 3298432 games in a row, until this year two HUGE games against Kingston and Wartburg, impressive. Well Biggamer, I know this won't get through that hard head of yours but you stand no chance at all. I mean, we beat you by 51 when we were 3-7, 2 years ago, now we are #1 in the state and it won't even be close, 41-0 at halftime is my guess. Them Tirdanoes will be putting 2nd teamers in halfway through the 2nd. Just be lucky you'll get no PT man, Alcoa is going to torture you guys. we ready we ready we ready, and you'll just be lucky to keep up.

Alcoa 70

Harriman 0