Jefferson Co host Sevier Co

JC4life

Guest Oakland
Ah...Jeff County plays Sevier County?? Marty has a score to settle with those guys , dating back to 99.

825378612[/snapback]

i cant believe i had forgotten bout that. im sure marty wants to win this one and gets some revenge for costing oakland a spot in the state championship(marty's 2nd year at OHS)hopefully shiverdecker will run wild again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn`t surprise me, but I haven`t heard anything.

825378756[/snapback]

I heard that Chad Williams missed practice and that Billy Luther will be taking his plance Fiday night. Not sure if it is for the whole game or for a couple of series. Chad has the potential and size to be dominating but he can't rely on his size to get him there alone he has to use his head and he's not.

I heard that Chad Williams missed practice and that Billy Luther will be taking his plance Fiday night. Not sure if it is for the whole game or for a couple of series. Chad has the potential and size to be dominating but he can't rely on his size to get him there alone he has to use his head and he's not.

825379254[/snapback]

I haven't heard anything either, but Chad is huge. He needs to get his head on straight, hit the weights, and utilize his size in the correct way. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Billy should have been going both ways the whole year, as well as Yeary. But Billy should have been at TE, he can catch and get yards after. Ben and him hooked up their freshman year for about 600 yards, and about 10 touchdowns. But with three coaching changes that has been quickly forgotten.

I haven't heard anything either, but Chad is huge.  He needs to get his head on straight, hit the weights, and utilize his size in the correct way.  I agree with you wholeheartedly.  Billy should have been going both ways the whole year, as well as Yeary.  But Billy should have been at TE, he can catch and get yards after.  Ben and him hooked up their freshman year for about 600 yards, and about 10 touchdowns.  But with three coaching changes that has been quickly forgotten.

825379409[/snapback]

I agree with Bill at TE, he's a natural at that position and has been ever since he stared playing ball way bach in little league. Has good hands for a big man and speed as well, not to mention his blocking. Platooning has looked good but how many passes have we lost due to not having a TE to throw to. Stanley will make a differance with his hands so I look for more passes to the TE in upcoming games.

JC4Life, how are your kids that graduated last year doing? (Tyler, Scoot, etc.)

I saw Jeff play earlier this year and have been able to keep a pretty close watch on him.  Hope they all continue to do well and represent Jeff Co.

825378943[/snapback]

Tyler Brown is being reshirted so we`ll have to wait till next year to see him play. Scooter is now being reshirted after hurting his back before the season. The Tenn Tech coaches were really impressed with him being the fastest and strongest WR at Tenn Tech. Before he got hurt they had him at the slot WR which is really scary because if he catches the quick passes in the open field he's gone. I expect him to get a good amount of playing time at WR next year and also look for him to be returning kicks.

BTW I heard Scooter's brother Jarrod is also at Tenn Tech and will be playing their next year with Scoot. Jarrod was starting at corner for CN by seasons end.