jcm

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
And, finally ...

Some other points:

1.) Yes, it seems like all school bands play Rocky Top. And, yes, most play it badly.

2.) A bad version of Rocky Top is better than a good version of Michigan's song any day. .... Why don't you yankees go back to your ice fishing and hockey and leave the real sports to the real men.

That's the problem with living in a state bordered by eight others ... too many insurgents. And, if y'all are native Southerners cheering for yankee teams, you need to be b-slapped until you get your mind right.

825379688[/snapback]

just happen to be a tennessee native who has no love for ut and all love for the maize and blue. a little did you know: did you know that the victors is the only college fight song that has been inducted into the college football hall of fame? :) GO BLUE!

i really like Notre Dame's Fight song(the university) and Michigans is darn good too! Rocky Top grates the nerves like nails on a chalk board! Here's 2 fight songs that get across every point that school cares about:

Georgia Tech's

"Up with the White and Gold"

&

"Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech"

How about Southen Cal's fight song?? me likes!

How do you Bama fans get on here anyway??? I didn't know you had electricity, much less outlets to plug in your 'puters. .... Here you are mouthing off, and your head coach ain't even smart enough to protect his starting QB (a very over-rated one at that) in a blowout game. Get off probation, quit using the same song Florida uses, put away you're stupid little sticks with a Tide box and toilet paper on it, and go back to your outhouse.

I don't know what your problem is, why are you janking on Alabama, besides Alabama is off probation this year. Mike Shula is a great coach, if you don't agree I have three words for you roll tide roll. thumb by the way email me back and give me your e-mail address please :ph34r:

Edited by pyrolltide@hotmail.com

One: Rocky Top Rules

Two: The SEC is By far better than any Big Ten team so who cares about Michigan or Ohio State

Three:Alabama and the million dollor band wont be out playing the Pride of the southland here in a couple of weeks becasue Alabama is horriable with out Brodie

Tennessee 34 Alabama:10

hearing volunteer play rocky top pumps me up that is all i need to know.

Hey superfalconfan05, first of all if you live in Lincoln county "sory if I spelled Lincoln county wrong" I must say that they got very lucky in the win over Franklin County was a very lucky one, but I shutup about that because that's not what I'am tying about. Listen up when the CRIMSION TIDE gets a hol't of Tennessee, Alabama will win in a blowout because of a superior running game, great special teams, a perfect D and there will be no need in throwing the ball. Roll Tide Roll.

second of all email back and give e-mail adress B)

Jesus loves you. :huh:

Wait one more thing 34-10 sounds very fimilar, what about the Auburn Tigers.

Edited by pyrolltide@hotmail.com