Chatt Central vs. RHEA..

DaBEARS2

Rhea County will win.. But they have to play like they did the first 3 or 4 games of the season in order to do it.. If not then it will be close.

RC-34  thumb

CC-14  :ph34r:

:P  ;)  :D

825378206[/snapback]

I think Rhea will win..but i really dont care...with Central beating cleveland..and if they can beat Rhea they could sneak into the playoffs, but the loser of this game can almost forget bout it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rhea will win..but i really dont care...with Central beating cleveland..and if they can beat Rhea they could sneak into the playoffs, but the loser of this game can almost forget bout it.

825378291[/snapback]

You might want to check your facts. The top 4 go to play-offs the region is still wide open. But Rhea will have a win this week. I believe they realize that it is time to play hardcore football for 4 quarters and not just the first 2 or the second 2. Rhea will play an entire game this week and Central will have a hard time keeping up.

Oh, and by the way B. Hayes is very overrated. Rhea's runningbacks will show everyone how good he really is.

You might want to check your facts. The top 4 go to play-offs the region is still wide open. But Rhea will have a win this week. I believe they realize that it is time to play hardcore football for 4 quarters and not just the first 2 or the second 2.  Rhea will play an entire game this week and Central will have a hard time keeping up.

Oh, and by the way B. Hayes is very overrated. Rhea's runningbacks will show everyone how good he really is.

825378567[/snapback]

Can you not read?? I said that they can ALMOST forget bout it.

Central does have a good team.. And I was shocked that they are not having a better season.. I knew it would come down between Cleveland, Central, and Rhea.. Boy was I wrong.. The region is still up for grabs and this game has a big part in the playoff apperance... IF and only IF both teams show up it will be a great game.. But I think Central will go back to the early part of the season as well wil Rhea Co... I pick Rhea County by 20... but closer then the score indicates

I say Rhea Co pulls this one out.

after the last couple of games, they've been real close and i think rhea has realized that they need to step it up and play the entire game and not just pick certain times to make some good plays. they realize they need to stay strong and play THEIR game of football.

they have came a long way this year, and they need to keep it going and play some GOLDEN EAGLE football.