jc press,fritz article

Logic

If you disagree with the article then email Mr. Fritz @ dfritz@johnsoncitypress.com or call the paper and complain and let them know how you feel. He thinks that he is justified in his comments because he is reporting to the majority of people that haven't seen Unaka play and wants them to know why they are 7-0.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have let him help with the girls in the past, but we Cyclones see him as a water-boy. I'm sorry he hurt you feelings, Logic, but most of us don't claim him as a coach. Furthermore, we don't let people like you change our reflections of Unaka Rangers ball programs. Thank goodness.

825379308[/snapback]

your right people like me cain't change your view of Unaka sports programs TITLES do.

If you disagree with the article then email Mr. Fritz @ dfritz@johnsoncitypress.com or call the paper and complain and let them know how you feel.  He thinks that he is justified in his comments because he is reporting to the majority of people that haven't seen Unaka play and wants them to know why they are 7-0.

825379397[/snapback]

His opinion of why Unaka is 7 - 0. He probably don't even know the shape of a football why on earth would he be able to give his opinion. If the majority of the people are curious then they need to pay their 5 buck and come watch then play not listen to a weasle. And yes everyone does need to call the Johnson City press and complain. This is the only school he has done this to.

Fritz..Ur a grown man, u should have better things to do than put down a high school football team! Come on! Yeah, you work for the press, but u should get your facts straight. A good sports writter dosent put down teams..they simply display the facts! These boys have worked just as hard as any other team, and its awful that the kids go out just to have fun, then the parents/adults get into it and suddenly its their thing. Im only a sophmore and i have more sense than most of you all...

Dont get me wrong..it will be tough to beat cloudland, and we might not pull out, but im not going to stup to belittle a team just to feel better about myself. :D get a life fritz, and do your job!

If Fritz had ever played any sport other than typing (papercuts are pure heck...) then he would understand the significance of an intercounty rivalry. Call up the Georgia Bulldogs and ask them what a rivalry is, they can define one for you. Stats, schedules and past history are meaningless in this game, it's more about pride.

Sorry, I still don't understand. What lies where printed?

825380626[/snapback]

Dogman,

I don't think the dissatisfaction that most people have with the article is about fact or fiction. It's the opinion by most readers who support Unaka that Mr. Fritz editorialized in this article with the intent to demean the accomplishments of our young people. I believe that is the issue at hand.