jc press,fritz article

Logic

I'm not to slick. I still couldn't find the article. I did find one Fritz wrote when Ensor took over. It was upbeat. From what a friend told me it said, I agree with you Creekerfan. There was no need to go thru each team played by Unaka and try to possibly undermine a football program that is being rebuilt by a proven capable coach. Good luck to you guys!

Edited by A DOGMAN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogman , does Logic need to spell it out for you man! What TITLES, get real man ,it's over , you and everyone in hampton knows this is true. You have lived off of your "TITLE" for (40) years. Out with the old, in with the new, sorry folks thats life , now you live with it!!! Glee ,cyclones never have,never will, and you know i'm right! YOU PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT , Unaka is the place to be . LOGIC keep telling it like it is , these people know that times are a changin and they just can't handle it , and it looks like the only way" cyclone fritz" could vent was on our 7 and 0 football team, yes 7 and 0.

You Unaka people sure have thin skin. I have re-read the article and it actually compliments the Rangers on their season so far. It says that the fact that the Rangers are undefeated is a supurb accomplishment and says alot about the character and willingness to work hard habits of the team. How in the heck is that derogatory??? Me thinks that the Rangers are scared that the premise of the article is correct, that is Cloudlands tough schedule will serve them well tommorrow night and the Rangers may be in for another trip to the woodshed.

Good luck to both Carter County teams tommorrow night. I will be pulling for the Rangers though. Cloudland deserves a beating after what they did to Unaka last year.

You Unaka people sure have thin skin.  I have re-read the article and it actually compliments the Rangers on their season so far.  It says that the fact that the Rangers are undefeated is a supurb accomplishment and says alot about the character and willingness to work hard habits of the team.  How in the heck is that derogatory???  Me thinks that the Rangers are scared that the premise of the article is correct, that is Cloudlands tough schedule will serve them well tommorrow night and the Rangers may be in for another trip to the woodshed.

Good luck to both Carter County teams tommorrow night.  I will be pulling for the Rangers though.  Cloudland deserves a beating after what they did to Unaka last year.

825380818[/snapback]

Either we're paranoid or they're all out to get us!!! LOL

It is hard not to like people from the "Creek", regardless of a few. Good friends up there. But to you Logic and Rangerbrook or book (whatever), maybe we could work up a little pre-season football scrimmage with you guys next year. You know, like the one you had with Happy Valley. :huh: Sorry to the rest of you, but these two clowns deserve that remark. B) To the rest of you, good luck Friday night. A little pay back is due. thumb

We have several people on here who never saw the game last season,or are blinded by what happened. Cloudland did nothing out of the way to make Unaka look bad,they were pretty good at that by themselves. As I recall, Unaka had kicked the ball out of bounds the whole first half, to start the second half ,Mark Byrd was deep for Cloudland, For some odd reason ,they kicked the ball to Byrd ,the rest is history. Dakota Benfield ran the ball one time in the second half. Now let me ask you a question,how many times has Unaka been up big this season and had their first team offence on the field in the second half. Unaka was the ones who showed terrible sportsmanship,Unaka,s band acted like complete idiots . Relatives of you,re head coach cursing our coach. You people were the ones in the wrong. We played several 8th graders and one of them scored on you,re butt. Grow up and quit crying. Our coaches would have been more than glad to run the clock straight through in the second half, thats what we had been doing for several years. Get a reality check,its not Cloudlands job to put in a bunch of 8th and 9th graders and let you guys score a bunch ,to make you look good. The coaches at Cloudland,s job was to prepare Cloudland. They got an A+.

One more thought, last years game and this article reminds me of each other. The ugly truth hit Unaka right square in the mouth twice.

Edited by pujo