Morristown East at Volunteer

Smoke20Scion

It just kills me when a person says "this is the best 0-7 team in Tennessee" what kind of disitinction is that. Do you get a trophy for that?! Don't know anything about Volunteer but I hate for any team to go winless, except WB, because any team that straps it up and works hard throughout the year should enjoy the thrill of victory just once.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seniors,

This is your night.

I have been there cheering for almost all of you since our days in middle school. I'm really not trying to be bias when I say that the class of 2005 overall has one of the best class of athletes that Volunteer has seen in awhile. All sports considered; from track and cross country to basketball and football, softball, baseball, etc. girls and guys. We have alot to be proud of. I just want the guys to know that nothing could change the amount of pride I have in you all. Because you have never given up and you've been there even when things are rough, so 0-7 or 7-0 you know i'll be there with you til the end of every game.

Gooseman,

#34 says, "you'll always be my brother, no matter what." I agree, I will always support you 110%.

Edited by FalconPride05

Seniors Thank You,

There will always be lasting memories of the games at volunteer you have alot to be proud of. You were all key factors in helping this school to two of the best three records in school history 6-5 and 5-5. You all didnt and will not give up on this team becasue it is your team that shows alot of pride and heart. tonights loss is definatly not on your hands. You and every other person on that field played your but off and it showed. the teams 110% effort is what keeps fans like me and falconpride in the game because we know that you all are giving 110% on everyplay. I havent known most of you Seniors since middle school like FalconPride BUT i have got to know you all as some of my best high school friends ever. You all have made an lasting empression on my heart. I love and Support all of you in everything you do after football. the effort shown tonight makes a lasting impression on me. The four years of falcon football watching you all improve, that i will remember forever in my heart. again SENIORS:TREY,BRANDON,CLIFF,JARVIS,JOSH,LEVI,COLTER,AND JORDAN thank you for many memories at volunteer. Now for as far as the game goes tonight besides volunteer giving 110% I thought that it was a well coached game and a i we kept a play off team to under 20 points that is huge for our defence our defence has to step up and win the last two against mo west and cocke county for our seniors if they play like they did tonight there will be no dought. for the last time though this season isnt over and this is the best winless team in the state. they should have about 4-5 wins right now and things just havent went the right way but this team will never beforgotten ever and i will never give up along with my other falcon freaks DJA Katie and Jamie i want to thank you all for putting up with my loud but over the year and continuing to do it the last two games of the season. WITH LOVE TO ALL THIS IS BIG AL SAYING LETS GO GET THEM NEXT WEEK.

This was one heck of a game. Volunteer outplayed East all night just couldnt come away with the W. Big special teams play by #1 for east in running that punt back that was one heck of a run. But overall Volunteer outplayed East and shouldve came away with the Win. Good game on both sides of the ball.

Congrats to East by the way on clinching a playoff spot.