What is the pre season rankings?

rigger101

you're right st. benny, i shouldn't be short changing my "other" sons ability to lead his minions through the gates of hades.

825403256[/snapback]

Yes I know I am and it is about time you give me my credit!!! LOL, just kidding man. Looking forward to seeing both of your stalwart teams this year usfjim.

Edited by WrestleSBA

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestling101 will be glad to see that you are acknowledging the "other" son.  Go DEVILS!

825403270[/snapback]

Anyone from around here probably knows the respect I have for all of the coaches in the area but particularly when it comes to Houston and Germantown. It is hard to deny the winning traditions those schools have developed, their coaches just flat-out know how to coach wrestlers into becoming the best they can. I benfited from some time with them, and others like Coach L, in the summer before my senior year and it was then that I realized what real coaching was. Without coaches like that in the area I wouldn't be back trying to help where I am now. I really think the West is coming up fast and I am proud of the work everyone here puts in. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I can't wait to see all the matchups in this area in Region 8, DII, and their always present mixed matches because I see most of the teams being a lot more even this year than in past years.

Edited by WrestleSBA

I know Collierville will be hurting this year due to graduation. However I just don't want them to slip back into obscurity in one year with all of the progress they have made in the past couple of years. This last class was the last of the "Bowman" era and I want to see how much Cottrell will be able to mold the team into his own creation.

I know Collierville will be hurting this year due to graduation. However I just don't want them to slip back into obscurity in one year with all of the progress they have made in the past couple of years. This last class was the last of the "Bowman" era and I want to see how much Cottrell will be able to mold the team into his own creation.

825403299[/snapback]

I don't think you have to worry about them slipping into obscurity, the Dragon will still make its presence known, I just think it will have a little more competition that last year. And I too aminterested to see what Coach Cottrell can do now that the team is truly "his".

Edited by WrestleSBA