Landers or Rangers

mtngirl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are really looking forward to "Friday Night Lights" on the Mountain!! I hate to admit this, but if any Unaka fans have never been to this stadium, finding a place to park can be a nightmare if you dont get here early.

The team is practicing hard, and they are PUMPED!! I think it would be bad luck to predict a score, so I won't. But I do think the LANDERS and going to win this one because of who they have had to come up against this season. The guys got knocked on their butts a few times with the pre-conference games, and they learned what it takes to play a tough team. I think Unaka has come a long way this season, and as our neighbor, I cant help but feel proud of their accomplishments. :ph34r:

We'll see ya'll Friday night!!!! It is going to be C O L D up here Friday night!!!!!!!

Cloudland will dominate Unaka!  Chris Burr why are you so interested in this game since you live so far away? Do you have a relative playing? Just curious.

825378472[/snapback]

King,

Hey Dude, See you and my Sweetie Friday Night. Oh, and I thought you knew: Chris Burrrrrrr is my little brother, and soulmate. Go Fulton... Go Rangers. :angry:

King,

Hey Dude, See you and my Sweetie Friday Night.  Oh, and I thought you knew:  Chris Burrrrrrr is my little brother, and soulmate.  Go Fulton... Go Rangers.  :)

825378651[/snapback]

That's Right Krichunaka!

GOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUULTOOOOOOON FAAAAALCOOOOOOONS!

GOOOOOOOO UNAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAANGERRRRRS!

P.S.:HEY KING!,YOU NEED TO PUT DOWN THAT SCEPTER AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR ROLE IF YOU SMELL LA!-LA!-LA! WHAT FULTON AND UNAKA ARE COOKING!

I hope we have a good, safe game with no injuries for either team.

Bill & Possum, I'm proud of the way you have stepped up this year!

Go Landers!

P.S.-If anyone asks, you haven't seen me. I still owe KRich a hotdog.  :D

825379445[/snapback]

Not to worry, Camarogirl; I will absolutely be there to collect; unless you'd rather treat me to lunch at the Mat. :D

See you Friday Night, Dear. :D