Bo Sox vs The "Evil Empire"

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I hate the Yankees and I'm not the biggest Red Sox fan either, but this is one of the top 2 rivalries in baseball.(Cardinals vs. Cubs) All the talk of the Babe curse excites me. I love hearing all the stories and seeing the facts. I even read in a SI during the summer that a Kid who now lives in the Babe's old house in Boston got nailed in the head with a Manny homerun ball. The same day this happened the Yankees got their 22-0 throbbing by the Indians. These coincidence's or whatever they are are just insane, but I love it. I will definately be rooting for the Bo Sox tonight, right after my Cards play. B) B)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Sox win!!. They become the first team in baseball history to force a game 7 after being down 3-0 in addition to becoming the 1st team to win a series after being down .3 games to none I , for one, was most pleased to see the Sox pull it off. Of course, this means that George Steinbrenner will simply purchase the city of Boston, take the best players from the Red Sox, files for custody and officially become Pedro's daddy, and lastly transforms the Red Sox organization the AAA farm club for the Yankees thus ending the threat of any future embarrassment. :huh:

This is, of course, after he fires everyone up to Santa Clause.

Edited by Pantherbert

The Babe has been on a three day bender.  He showed up last night and stumbled into Bill Mueller and tripped him as he was trying catch the pop fly foul ball early in the game.  He decided he need to sober up...so, he was waiting until the 9th inning to evoke the curse.  But, he had to make a get-a-way when the cops came on the field to protect the umpires.  All that riot gear made him nervous. 

He will be making an appearance tonight.

This is the way the curse works.  The Red Sox are all but counted out and suddenly they have hope.  But, just when it looks like they've beaten the curse, it all comes crashing down in dramatic fashion.

As Derek Jeter told Aaron Boone last season, "the ghost will make an appearance."

825390770[/snapback]

The Babe evidently went to a local brothel and forgot about the game. It is still too soon to say the curse is broken. After all, the curse has been documented against teams other than the Yankees in the World Series. We'll see.

Congratulations to Red Sox fans...enjoy the moment of beating your archrival.