Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Not a huge MLB fan, but this game 1 tonight has been fabulous.

825378928[/snapback]

agreed. if game 1 is indicative of how the series is gonna go, then it be a great ALCS

Game 1 had everything - Mussina perfect through 6, great offensive output and an exciting ending with a storyline - Rivera's arrival and pitching after attending a relative's funeral.

The Babe showed up in the form of Matsui!

I have a feeling that Schilling is done. You can't pitch effectively with your ankle stiffened by a steel rod.

The curse is over, I was sitting here trying to write a stupid 4 page paper over poetry and I decided to take a bathroom break. When I left the room our old fashion tv shut off and when I turned it back on the Sox scored their first run, only to be followed by 3 more. Everybody knows I'm a Cards fan but I think I have just broke the Curse for the Bo Sox, all because I had to urinate. :D :D

The curse is over, I was sitting here trying to write a stupid 4 page paper over poetry and I decided to take a bathroom break. When I left the room our old fashion tv shut off and when I turned it back on the Sox scored their first run, only to be followed by 3 more. Everybody knows I'm a Cards fan but I think I have just broke the Curse for the Bo Sox, all because I had to urinate. B) B)

825390089[/snapback]

The fact that they had cops on the field in riot gear tonight was hilarious.

Guest Oakland
The fact that they had cops on the field in riot gear tonight was hilarious.

825390441[/snapback]

all i gotta say is unbelieveable. when the red sox were down 3-0, i thought they would get a win or two, but never really expected them to win last night. schilling came through for them big time last night. speaking of riot police, they may need a whole bunch of them in boston if the red sox win game 7 B)

The Babe has been on a three day bender. He showed up last night and stumbled into Bill Mueller and tripped him as he was trying catch the pop fly foul ball early in the game. He decided he need to sober up...so, he was waiting until the 9th inning to evoke the curse. But, he had to make a get-a-way when the cops came on the field to protect the umpires. All that riot gear made him nervous.

He will be making an appearance tonight.

This is the way the curse works. The Red Sox are all but counted out and suddenly they have hope. But, just when it looks like they've beaten the curse, it all comes crashing down in dramatic fashion.

As Derek Jeter told Aaron Boone last season, "the ghost will make an appearance."

Guest Oakland
The Babe has been on a three day bender.  He showed up last night and stumbled into Bill Mueller and tripped him as he was trying catch the pop fly foul ball early in the game.  He decided he need to sober up...so, he was waiting until the 9th inning to evoke the curse.  But, he had to make a get-a-way when the cops came on the field to protect the umpires.  All that riot gear made him nervous. 

He will be making an appearance tonight.

This is the way the curse works.  The Red Sox are all but counted out and suddenly they have hope.  But, just when it looks like they've beaten the curse, it all comes crashing down in dramatic fashion.

As Derek Jeter told Aaron Boone last season, "the ghost will make an appearance."

825390770[/snapback]

you may very well be right, but you get a sense that this year just maybe different. obviously the momentum has swung to boston with the 3 straight wins. if boston can get to their bullpen in relatively good shape i think they will win this game with as good as their pen has been