Father Ryan/CBHS

abigredfan85

in mah white t... yeah well our offense had a pretty good game, and surprised their defense totally in the first half, and we had sound defensive play in the first half, which got us started, with first a interception returned to the 25, and then our offense marched down in 4 plays and scored, then they scored, and tied the game, which really messed with our momentium sooo then we scored again before the half... and then came out second half and they got some big plays, and like one big break, on a pass, and scored but missed the PAT and then they drove down again, and settled for a field goal.... then! we are going down the field, and we fumble and they pick it up and run it back for a 40 yd td... we were kinda gettin screwd they got extrememely lucky, but our time was coming...yeah things were looking kinda bad with 12 minutes to go in the game, our good defense held them and then our safety intercepted it and ran it back for a touchdown, what a great play it was he had all the blocks and everything, and our offense then got some great blocks by the line, which freed up our rb to get loose and break for BIG yards in the last minutes of the game, which helped set us up for the victory, then we drove and drove, and then ended up kicking a field goal with 5.3 seconds left to win the game 24-23... wow it was a good game, but i really think if our team wouldnt have gotten out of sync, at half, with having the lead and all, and having a great push with the line, i think we just lost our composure and got too full of ourselves, but nonetheless, it was a great game, played well by both teams... #20 you are really fast and good... you are the key to cbhs offense, if we could have stopped you more, then the game would have been ours the whole time... well in my white t... i go to bed, bc im worn out from the game and gettin back at 2:30am

825384245[/snapback]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in mah white t... yeah well our offense had a pretty good game, and surprised their defense totally in the first half, and we had sound defensive play in the first half, which got us started, with first a interception returned to the 25, and then our offense marched down in 4 plays and scored, then they scored, and tied the game, which really messed with our momentium sooo then we scored again before the half... and then came out second half and they got some big plays, and like one big break, on a pass, and scored but missed the PAT and then they drove down again, and settled for a field goal.... then! we are going down the field, and we fumble and they pick it up and run it back for a 40 yd td... we were kinda gettin screwd they got extrememely lucky, but our time was coming...yeah things were looking kinda bad with 12 minutes to go in the game, our good defense held them and then our safety intercepted it and ran it back for a touchdown, what a great play it was he had all the blocks and everything, and our offense then got some great blocks by the line, which freed up our rb to get loose and break for BIG yards in the last minutes of the game, which helped set us up for the victory, then we drove and drove, and then ended up kicking a field goal with 5.3 seconds left to win the game 24-23... wow it was a good game, but i really think if our team wouldnt have gotten out of sync, at half, with having the lead and all, and having a great push with the line, i think we just lost our composure and got too full of ourselves, but nonetheless, it was a great game, played well by both teams... #20 you are really fast and good... you are the key to cbhs offense, if we could have stopped you more, then the game would have been ours the whole time... well in my white t... i go to bed, bc im worn out from the game and gettin back at 2:30am

825384245[/snapback]

First of all ryanboy, considering you played in the game, you got a lot of key facts wrong. Our second td to tie the game was from a run by Henry Harris not a pass, and the extra point was good. Our third td, which put us up 20-14, was from a fumble recovery which Marable ran back for a td. The extra point was missed there. Then we came back and hit a fg. Personally, this was the most disappointing loss in the history of CBHS. To lose to a 0-6 team on our homecoming game is simply pathetic. We came out cold and soft, our team wasn't in sync during any of the pre-game warups. We deserved to lose. Fr. Ryan played good, but if we would have been focused the game would have been a kill. We are going to have to get it together for next week when we are at McCallie. Chris Mosby and Chris Walker will both be healthy for this game, soo after a TOUGH week of practice, I hope our team will be ready to play the Tornados in Chattanoga.

First of all ryanboy, considering you played in the game, you got a lot of key facts wrong.  Our second td to tie the game was from a run by Henry Harris not a pass, and the extra point was good.  Our third td, which put us up 20-14, was from a fumble recovery which Marable ran back for a td.  The extra point was missed there.  Then we came back and hit a fg.  Personally, this was the most disappointing loss in the history of CBHS.  To lose to a 0-6 team on our homecoming game is simply pathetic.  We came out cold and soft, our team wasn't in sync during any of the pre-game warups.  We deserved to lose.  Fr. Ryan played good, but if we would have been focused the game would have been a kill.  We are going to have to get it together for next week when we are at McCallie.  Chris Mosby and Chris Walker will both be healthy for this game, soo after a TOUGH week of practice, I hope our team will be ready to play the Tornados in Chattanoga.

825384911[/snapback]

yeah well it doesnt matter now does it, games over, we won, and by the way... mosby did play i didnt see him out there... what position was he playing, because if it was middle backer then he should have not been preseason all state honors at the linebacker position...

FRW-i've always been one to compliment other schools...most notably those in DII-AAA. By the way, I hope it makes you feel better to cut me down. Maybe if you took the time to ask me my take on some other teams. I'm sorry I happen to have a lot of pride for my alma mater who has not by chance been a competitor for State Champion year in and year out. And since I don't like someone judging me when they don't take the time to know me here goes: CBHS-always has a big strong line, O and D, McCallie- the best disciplined and one of the best coached teams in DII-AAA, they always play 4 quarters and are class acts on the field, MUS- another well disciplined team who never seems to have problems throwing the football, Baylor- play their best games when it counts, amazing athletes every year, BA- incredibly competitive but never dirty, always one of the top teams in the division, have been winning for forever, Ryan- set an example to the entire Nashville community by teaming up with MBA to move a football game because it was on a Jewish Holiday. So yes I have positive things to say about other schools. Now please don't personally attack me again.

yeah well it doesnt matter now does it, games over, we won, and by the way... mosby did play i didnt see him out there... what position was he playing, because if it was middle backer then he should have not been preseason all state honors at the linebacker position...

825384936[/snapback]

Is it true that CBHS lost its best QB?

Is it true that CBHS lost its best QB?

825386407[/snapback]

Well CBHS lost senior quaterback Brock Ross due to personal reasons. It has been a big let down, but I think we will start to overcome it in the next few weeks. By the way, Chris Mosby didn't play ryanboy sorry. When he plays next week against McCallie you will know why he is all state.

Not sure there will be a new head coach in 2005 for Ryan. They are getting a new principal and I wouldn't be surprised to see Jemison around. Not saying that is good or bad, the timing of the hiring of the new principal may affect this. If Jemison does keep his job, he definitely needs to hire some new assistants. I am hearing from folks that part of the problem is a lack of quality assistants. No disrespect intended for the coaches there now. Clearly Father Ryan has several areas to address.

Congratulations to Father Ryan on the victory.  Big win over a reeling CBHS team.  I had no idea there were so many Ryan fans on CoachT.  Unfortunately, posters like FatherRyanWrestling are now on here talking trash and proclaiming the Irish to be "back".  Its one win, guys.  A little humility would be nice.

825387582[/snapback]

TheBigRedDog is right guys, I wouldn't consider a 1-7 record "back" by any means. I hope that our goals would be higher than that. We have a long way to go and alot of work to be done before we can call ourselves "back". Lets win out this year, have a strong offseason, and prove it on the field next year. We need to let our record reflect we are back not posts on this board. Show some class Irish. ROLL PRIDE!