Farragut! Truth or Dare!

rigger101

What was the last sport Oak Ridge won a State Champiopnship in?  They are like Bame Fans living in the past!

825379683[/snapback]

bame? what the heck is bame, maybe you meant bama, but man at least you could spell that right give me a break, you are a joke, dont get on here on a football board and brag about farraguts state championships in their spring sports, no one on these boards cares about those sports, this is football, i can't remember the last time farragut was good at football, they might be 7-0 but they still aren't any good, they only beat heritage 7-6, and they let bradley score 21 i mean give me a break how do you manage that, that just proves they are a joke, just stop talking now trying to put down all these other good programs

bame? what the heck is bame, maybe you meant bama, but man at least you could spell that right give me a break, you are a joke, dont get on here on a football board and brag about farraguts state championships in their spring sports, no one on these boards cares about those sports, this is football, i can't remember the last time farragut was good at football, they might be 7-0 but they still aren't any good, they only beat heritage 7-6, and they let bradley score 21 i mean give me a break how do you manage that, that just proves they are a joke, just stop talking now trying to put down all these other good programs

825379694[/snapback]

:) I guess you got me on the typing mistake, but the National Championship's must have got under your skin. I would never Bad mouth a program like Oak Ridge. They have some of the greatest fan supporters in the State and it is a great place to see High School Football. But we do own them in all the other sports. thumb