Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

Eric7stick,

If by chance you did see us play this summer, then chances are that the falcons were playing with one of our former starters. So, the team you saw then is not the team that you are referring to now.

By the way, "Not being a smart-ellic", but you graduated when?......why don't you move on and stop reminiscing on old glories, or make your own thread.

BOYCOTT

Edited by FalconPride05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Al,

When the Irish win you need to learn and sing the Notre Dame Fight song for me. If by some chance your boy Clausen gets in the game you know its over. If Tennessee wins I will take you to a UT game and wear a UT shirt. Come 7:00 pm tomorrow I am either calling all those jokers who have ragged on the Irish or if the Irish lose I am turning my phone off and my wife will have to find a ride home with someone else!

Falconpride05, there is no reason to release all of that built-up anger of getting dominated by the Chiefs (in both sports) on me. I was just trying to make a couple of statements. And to the Vol. fan who said something about playing in the Watauga Conf. The Watauga Conf..... enough said. November 30th... we will see. I just don't understand the reasoning behind why Vol. is going to dominate CHS this year. If you couldn't sweep them last year with who you all had, there is no way that you all can even half-way match up this year. You'll see in a month or see, and all you fans up in Surg. and CH will be eating your words as usual. And to the team I saw of Vol. this summer with Mr. Lindholm that wasn't very impressive, I can only imagine what you all look like without him.