D2 AAA favorite

plato

Catholic will be better than most every team in DII, with the possible exceptions of Baylor, BA, and Briarcrest. You people honestly cannot pick basketball. It is obvious to say BA will win, but who is the second best team in DII? I wuold probably say Baylor, followed by Catholic, with Briarcrest fourth. The region championship in the East should be exciting to watch, as Webb, Baylor, Catholic, McCallie, and Notre Dame are more quality teams than the other two divisions. In the Middle, you have BA and BGA. West, CBHS, Lausuanne, Briarcrest, and I guess MUS. You match up top four from any division with top four in East and I would say it is 3-1 East, or in the West's case, 4-0. There won't be many teams that can beat the teams from DII East.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you trying to say?  Is that good or bad??

825472218[/snapback]

I believe that Frankl's statement is tongue-in-cheek. He is

a BGA supporter. He does enjoy reminding us that BGA

beat BA 3 times last season (note the emphasis

on last season).

BGA is a very good team. However, I don't believe that history

will repeat itself but if it does I will be happy to sing BGA's praises.

Edited by jek

all this hype about Bone is stupid, beacuse i mean, tonight vs. MLK he missed 1 shot. I mean, look, he missed one shot, thats just awful, he needs to practice more, because there is no excuse to miss 1 shot when you take about 13 or 14 shots.

825473311[/snapback]

Frank were you there? I heard ever shot blocked by Wright was called a foul and mlk shot like 35 free throws?

Frank were you there?  I heard ever shot blocked by Wright was called a foul and mlk shot like 35 free throws?

825473365[/snapback]

he got 2 fouls in 2 possessions. One call might have been a body contact, but other 3 were terrible calls. I think a few times he and his brother a few times, had blocks after it left their hand, and they still called a foul.

7-1....watch out for Harding......

Mariun Price is getting 27.3 a game, while Michael McNutt is getting 12 pts, 7 Reb, and 3/4 ###### a game......also brennon Martin has found his stroke that was lost last year, and he si pouring in 16 a game..... the team as a hole is scoring 80 PPG, and lost btoh Hall of Fame games in OT after being up big and only regular season loss was to Houston HYCA by one in San Antonio...