Fairview beats Lewis Co.

Gerry Bertier

I am on the team but I don't play much..........YET!!!!!!!  I have ot give it to Fairview.  They tookit to us last night.  That is OK because we will be at the top of the region agin next year.  Too bad that Faivew won't be in our region anymore! 

Boxbrew, your team had a good win lastnight. Year in and year out you guys would be a good competator. 

Cbarkley is not an idiot..................he is obviously riding the pine somewhere else......just like me.

Gerry Bertier is a democrat...........his money wasn't taken!  OR WAS IT?????????

Just kidding!!!!!!

Good job on the win Fairview.........numbers 44, 20, 63, 5, 11, and 16 were some very fine football players.  Are all of those guys seniors?

825385264[/snapback]

I'll let you try to figure that one out for when we play you next year! Do you know who that Gerrybertier dude is? There is lots of folks over here who would like to know.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boxbrew I take it you are from Montgomery Central, just tell your boys I played football and baseball for Fairview between 2001-2003. Yeah we beat you guys for the district championship in baseball in 2001 and beat you in the regional playoffs in 2003. So I say Fairview was pretty successful against Montgomery Central in my playing days. By the way we handled them pretty well in football scrimmages also. I am not a basketball person and I was just supporting my region last year. I stand behind my decisions and admit I was wrong. CBarkley is gone if he was so smart he would of known Fairview would beat Lewis Co. Oh yeah and I am not a democrat, i consider that an insult and no never had my milk stolen from me easier. You guys should quit your jobs at McDonald's and become comedians.

Boxbrew you just showed your intelligence thinking me and CBarkley are the same guy. Never become a investigator because you are horrible. oh yeah baseball has districts not region but i bet you already knew that. Oh yeah call Jon Gruden about that Cover 2 defense. But hey I get to keep posting and your boy CBarkley doesn't so I could careless what you say about me.

Congrats once again to Fairview doing something that hasn't been done since 1979, beating Lewis Co.

What are you talking about, cover 2 defense? You are cbarkley cause yall have the same type of post. Smack talking other teams while trying to act like you are some kind of expert or something.

By the way, Im grounded for partying too hard. If you are in college why are you in front of a computer on a Saturday night?

Let's see I am home on a fall break spending time with my family. I don't believe in partying their is no good that comes out of it. Never had a drink in my life and never will. Look at me and CBarkley's post there is no way we are the same person. Ask anyone on here that actaully knows me and they will tell you I am not CBarkley.

Read this article and tell me their is no cover 2 defense

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/prev/sep04/259867.asp

I don't smack talk other teams, I just state my opinion and it happens that other people disagree with me. I am no expert but I think I have a knowledge of the game.

I was at the game and it was a good one . I predictated 24 to 7.... could have had it right but we had a field goal blocked. Fairview got off to a slow start then after the 1st quarter they never looked back,22 for Lewis County is a great athlete but the Jackets have about 6 or 7 players that played well. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year and now I believe that the Jackets travel to Loretto and now I will try this game, Fairview 28 Loretto 14...only because of the homecooking........good luck to the Jackets!!!

Just wonder how long it will take for CBarkley to come up with a new name and get back on!!!!...lol.. :justwrestle:

Edited by gitusome

Good one Glen. All except for that loser Cbarkley. He wont ever show his face again. I bet he and Gerrybertier are the same guy cause they are both always wrong! Do you go to Lewis County? I wish we could play each other. Maybe someone from yalls region could give us a test. PEACE OUT!!

Except for you, boy who got his milk money stole.

825385249[/snapback]

lol u dont even understand do you. you think that u beat fairview that your top dog in the state. Lol fairview screwed up amillion times in that game the only time yall did something right was on ur 1st two scores the reason we didnt score was cuase of our lack of discipline we had to many penalties. not your gameplay. IF we played yall righ tnow we would dominate throughout the whole game. So stop talkin about how good you are. BEcause your not good at all.

Gerry and Cbarkley are completely different people, both dislike eachother apparently as well! LOL...Gerry is a former teammate of mine here at Fairview and Cbarkley was a former player at Sycamore where one of the Fairview Coaches used to be..

825385663[/snapback]

I have known CBarkley for years and I must say that he is not an idiot. He is a guy who probably has more knowledge of the game than anyone else on this entire website. His posts were always informative and his knowledge of teams in this state is simply incredible. He will be missed. After reading some of these ridiculous posts, I decided to get myself an account on here and take up for my boy. Gerry Bertier is not CB because he is just not quite intelligent enough. Yes he did pick Fairview to beat Lewis County, but isn't Lewis a 4-4 football team? I'd hope that a Fairview team, that may be the best one in the past decade, could beat a 4-4 football team. It is not a given that Lewis County will even beat Richland this week. I also noticed on the other thread that Gerry had some bad comments on Sycamore's football program. Well Gerry, let me be the first to assure you that Fairview would never had beaten the War Eagles from 2000-2003. I don't know this for a fact, but I'd almost be willing to bet the Sycamore has won just as many postseason games as Fairview and the worst part of all is that the school has only competed on the varsity level since 1999. As far as the Cheatham-Fairview game is concerned, I'm going to guess that Cheatham isn't going to give the Yellow Jackets three free scores on two fumbles kick returns and a fumbled quarterback/center exchange this time around. I will disagree with my colleague and say that beating Westmoreland & Lewis County has been no easy task for the Yellow Jackets. Both of those teams are always contenders in 2A, so they must not be horrible football programs. Montgomery Central did beat Fairview, but they also beat Sycamore, Giles County, and most recently CreekWood. Fairview must worry about Loretto because like Lewis & Westmoreland, they are 4-4 and pose potential problems with their running game. Best of luck to the Yellow Jackets the rest of the way and you guys do me a favor and clean up the behavior just a bit. Don't talk so much stuff about folks simply because they stated an opinion regarding a certain football game.