Fairview beats Lewis Co.

Gerry Bertier

Sarge what are u talking about? U know i dont act like CBarkley and u know it!! All i was doin is standing up for a friend, and i would like to see the excuses i was making. The whole posting under a different name was a joke, but i guess i wasnt clear enough for u, since u are the only one that had a problem of what i said.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheathamSycamoreharpeth, don't give me none of your bull. UTM football is horrible and I hate that but it is a FACT. How much did you beat Lambuth by? Why wouldn't you guys reschedule them? I know for a fact that UT-Martin refused to play Lambuth anymore after almost beating the Skyhawks. Oh yeah great win against Austin Peay, the same team that lost to an NAIA school (Campbellesville) for the 2nd year in a row. I am a supporter of UTM athletics, but we don't recruit the guys we should recruit. I saw them play aaginst TSU very well but they don't have the athletes these other schools have. It is also a phsyche thing, just like Vanderbilt these guys don't expect to win week in and week out and until they change that they will be at the bottom of the standinds. Being a college athlete is a tough job and takes up alot of your time, do you want a pat on the back from what you have done. I just weighed my options and it was more important to me to focus on my studies, experience the college life, and be able to work to pay for my schooling. Unlike football players who get the majority of their tuition paid, the best baseball player probably only gets half of what a football player does. So it was better for me not to play anymore, and you can take it how ever you wanted it. I wouldnt be able to play division 1-aa ball because of lack of speed, but i know i could outhink any reciever or db on that martin team right now. maybe i didn't want it bad enough, but that is my decision.

i just think it is funny after CBarkley leaves, several new names affliated with Cheatham Co. have popped up. Coincidence? Let everyone decide for themselves.

Joey has "scorn for Sycamore" huh?  You my friend are not a very wise person to put it nicely.  Why don't you do yourself a huge favor and shut the heck up buddy because it is you who is making the fool out of yourself, not Joey.  Better yet, why don't you step foward and identify yourself instead of identifying everyone else on this website? 

Jsmack, your comments were very classy.  You were absolutely right in saying that Joey got too worked up over something that was so stupid.  However, you contradicted yourself in your post my friend.  Joey did state some reasons why he felt that Lewis County would beat Fairview and you all continued to bash on him after his reasons, but it is over now so drop it.  Oh yeah, I did notice that Joey was right in saying that you predicted that Cheatham would lose to Lewis County a few weeks ago.  How would it make you feel if I was to say that you need to give me a few legit reasons why Lewis would beat Cheatham?  After watching the game a few weeks back, I'd say that the only way Lewis County would beat Cheatham is if the Cubs gave them the ball on the goaline every time.  You know what I mean by that don't you Jsmack, after all you did see the film on that game didn't you?

825388059[/snapback]

You are the one who in the past has "called out" people by name. Most have ignored you and your thoughts. Now you have stepped over the line of good sense and everyone would greatly appreciate if you would become someone else's fan. Joey, give it a rest. People are laughing at you.

cbarkley got worked up over some things but for the most part hes respectful. i would hate to lose him as a fan because he absolutely loves to cheer for the basketball and football teams. as a matter of fact we could use more people like him. i for one dont want to lose it. defenderoftheagle just shutup because its obvious no one on here or in pleasant view cares what you have to say. and yeah hes been wrong a few times but how many of you have ever gotten every pick right dealing with sports? or for that matter anything. lets quit these shinanigans and get back to football because im sick of reading about this. i personally would like to see fairview win out and get the region crown over the cubs. goodluck to the jackets and jsmack.

Edited by WarEagle21

This has really gone too far!! at this point, i don't care if Cbarkley got a new name or not, this has become the most retarded disagreement on the entire board!! If that is you Cbarkley, joey?? umm whoever, you should respect your old coach, no matter how terrible( B) ..lol jk coach) he may be!!! Like in the situation with Harpeth, i've been taught to respect my teachers, adults, coaches whether i feel they deserve it or not, its how life is apparently, GET OVER it!! (i only bring up the Harpeth situation with that coach because i (personally) feel it could have been handled a little differently)

cbarkley got worked up over some things but for the most part hes respectful. i would hate to lose him as a fan because he absolutely loves to cheer for the basketball and football teams. as a matter of fact we could use more people like him. i for one dont want to lose it. defenderoftheagle just shutup because its obvious no one on here or in pleasant view cares what you have to say. and yeah hes been wrong a few times but how many of you have ever gotten every pick right dealing with sports? or for that matter anything. lets quit these shinanigans and get back to football because im sick of reading about this. i personally would like to see fairview win out and get the region crown over the cubs. goodluck to the jackets and jsmack.

825388717[/snapback]

WarEagle21, thanks for your kind words regarding my brother. Your post is very classy and to be quite honest with you it is something that I would have expected from an adult not a student over at Sycamore. Best of luck to you guys this week, although I will be on the other side rooting for the Cheatham County Cubs to win another county title.

Jsmack, you never answered my question on how would it make you feel if I was to tell you that you were an idiot for picking Lewis County to beat Cheatham a few weeks ago. I also asked you to tell me how would it make you feel if I were to tell you to give me five good reasons why Lewis could possibly beat Cheatham. I don't know if you simply ignored the question or if you did not read it but an answer would be nice.

You are all correct in saying that this has gotten completely out of control. I am going to do you all a huge favor and stop posting on this website to avoid any further embarrassment towards myself and my family. I look foward to a great game this Friday night at Sycamore and win or lose I will say that the Cubs have still had an awsome season.

I will answer any question you have for me Mr. Jackson. I thought Lewis would beat Cheatham because they were playing well the weeks prior to playing Cheatham. Chaetham had to goto Lewis Co. And to be quite honest I thought Lewis's defense would shut down Cheatham's running attack. I was wrong about that! BUT the thread was about Fairview and Lewis Co. Not Cheatham and Lewis Co. Furthermore I never called Joey an idiot for making that prediction. That was CoachNeg who is an idiot. You boys need to get your facts straight.

Good job on the win Friday night boys! Let's get our heads on straight for the remainder of the season. Good luck to all Region 5-2A teams this week..........except for Cheatham, BECAUSE I'M STILL A SYCAMORE FAN!!!!

yeah your right defenderoftheeagle since sycamores players have missed SO many tackles this year and none of them have been hurt and had to play through it. broken fibulas, dislocated shoulders, and torn ankle ligaments. none of the kids on that team show any heart or toughness B) i dont know who you are but its obvious plenty of other people from sycamore do not like you on here so dont come back