Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st i dont know why you all are saying that Maryville is better than McCallie I dont see Maryville playing McCallie so you dont have no room to talk.

2nd i heard a quote awhile back and it said "Good is the Enemy of Great" and Friday night we will find out who is good and who is great.

Central: 24

Maryville: 21

Edited by CentralBobcats101

Think Central will pick up on the across the middle stuff that Maryville has had a bit of a hard time defending....I mean Central knows T Scott will draw a lot of attention so why not use him as a decoy and run someone across the middle maybe even Gaston? Just something to think about. Do you all think Maryville will have a hard time stopping the middle passes?

we already know Maryville is great, we just need to find out if central is good enough, i guess we can judge that by how much they lose by

825391854[/snapback]

you are getting so hype about maryville; yea i will admit maryville is GOOD but are they really that great

Central is Good but there not Great; Great is a strong word are you shure u should be using that word

Knox Central: 24

Maryville: 21