Farragut vs Soddy Daisy

Knoxsoddyboy

I am picking SD this week to run past Farragut....

Soddy Daisy -  28

Farragut  -      7

825391053[/snapback]

That's a little high. :blink: Farragut has some of the best linebackers in the State. thumb I think the Score will be close. Their offense can move the ball but can't punch it in. Since this is their best season in years, I hope the Coach doesn't back off and figure his job is safe now. :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well Well, I do believe that this one will be a dandy, but I think that Soddy will bouce back after the loss to Ooltewah. In the loss to Ooltewah I really thought that Soddy outplayed them and were actually the better team. They just didn't put together enough big drives to win the game. I think now that Farragut has played Oak Ridge in a close game, everyone realizes that Farragut is not a light weighted team and even though ranked 8 in the state that their (7-1) record is no joke. Yet, I think Soddy Daisy comes away with this one.

Trojans 24

Admirals 14

thumb

Well all that matters is football this Friday night!  And your kids have something to prove....with a school tht has that many kids, you should have been AWESOME the last few years in football.  See what you can do this Friday!

Good luck to both teams, but I gotta pull for my hometown Trojans!

825391172[/snapback]

True, but when that's all you have you use it. I love HS Football and it has been very frustrating to watch the FHS teams over the last 4 years have a ton of talent on the field and not win. I feel it's been the Coaching. I don't have a dog in the fight but when you have played and been around football most of your life, it's sad to see young men you know play their hearts out and not win. And from experiance you know it's got to be the coaching.