Jamont Gordon

NCS03

I know Jamont went to Oak Hill for his senior season and that he's went for 5th to 18th and back up to 15th in the rivals rankings. I heard he had a slow start this summer but began to pick it up. Does anyone know how hes doing as of right now? What position is playing at Oak Hill?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I put in a different topic, he's going to himself well by going to Virginia. Players here in Tennesse won't see the competition he will. He should do good wherever he goes. I would still love to see a 1 on 1 with Tyler.... that would be interesting. thumb

825384796[/snapback]

yes, thats would be interesting, but hopefully they will both play together at UT for a couple of years, so that they can help that program out.. they are horrible when it comes to mens basketball... i love the football and womens basketball, but the mens basketball is hard to watch.....

I would definately think by the end of this season Gordon would be able to take Smith pretty well in a game of 1 on 1 just for the fact Smith is playing with REGULAR high school players. And Gordon is grinding it out every day w/ a team full of future D1 players at Oak Hill. I believe practicing w/ people up to your level or better than you will get you better than just playing w/ people not quite up to your level.

cdragonz- You're probably right. I don't like to admit it, and most GC fans won't. I hope we play in the Arby's Classic again. Tyler needs any competition he can possibly get. I hope Jamont gets to start too... The mere fact he's there will improve his game, but if he starts... :) thumb

Jamont and Eric Devendorf are slated to start at the 2 and 3 as of right now... This was aided by the injury of Oak Hill's projected leading scorer, KC Rivers...

825390425[/snapback]

Ohh, I see Rivers definitely would be starting, he started last yr. Jamont will probably have to go the JUCO route. Edited by cobrafan90

Ohh, I see Rivers definitely would be starting, he started last yr.  Jamont will probably have to go the JUCO route.

825391009[/snapback]

JUCO route??? I hope you are saying that because of his grades! With Rivers being out, Jamont will get his time to shine and he will! He will go D-1 basketball ball skill wise, but grades will be the ONLY reason he goes JUCO.