Region 6a Showdown

thefan02

Hey wildcatpride, those were pretty good rhymes. But when ya rhyme with MP you're gonna lose everytime. It's a real big game for Region 6A, but after Friday night we'll see what cha say. Everybody knows, it'll be a cat fight, the boro will growl, but the tigers will bite. The jungle's gonna have, their biggest test yet. But after the game, we'll supply the vet. These rhymes ain't big, these rhymes ain't smooth. But out of a scale from 1 to 10, I'll give ya a 2. Now I came up with mine off the top of my head. What all did you need to say what you said. Good luck to both teams, it's real hard to choose. But in the playoffs, watch out private schools!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My definition of "tradition" must be a little different from yours. I never knew there was a losing tradition, Is that what they have down there in Mt. Pleasant? You all have no State Championships (in anything that I could find), I think in 1988 you all did win your region but is that it ? You all don't always go to the playoffs. You're big enough to play double A ball. I'm just confused thats all, I mean you say "tradition" yet you don't have anything to show for it and whats bad is you want to come on here and talk trash. From what others have been saying, your passing defense needs work and if thats true then we're going to Blast you. Oh!!! how sweet the playoffs will be.

Theo Fennessee had 121 yds on 16 carries,thats 7.5 yds per carry. When was it that he did not want the ball anymore in the Huntland game? Also quit lying about your injuries down at WC, No one in MP cares who plays or not, we'll play who ever you bring and prepare the same.(wow,I can rhyme too). One team will win, it might be the Cat's or it might be the Tigers,one thing you can bet on,It will be worth watching! GO TIGERS!!!

My definition of "tradition" must be a little different from yours. I never knew there was a losing tradition, Is that what they have down there in Mt. Pleasant? You all have no State Championships (in anything that I could find), I think in 1988 you all did win your region but is that it ? You all don't always go to the playoffs. You're big enough to play double A ball. I'm just confused thats all, I mean you say "tradition" yet you don't have anything to show for it and whats bad is you want to come on here and talk trash. From what others have been saying, your passing defense needs work and if thats true then we're going to Blast you. Oh!!! how sweet the playoffs will be.

825391847[/snapback]

WHO, are you, to get on here and question the Tradition {thats right I said TRADITION } of Mt. Pleasant High School? As usual, you, 4nash have started running your mouth about something you have NO CLUE ABOUT! Was it not you, that not too long ago posted how "sick" you were of hearing about Mt. Pleasant, Wayne Co. and Collinwood?? Yet every chance you get you start talking your smack about Mt. Pleasant! ( I gave you real simple instructions on how "not" to hear anything about us and the rest of the teams in 6a~~evidently you cannot follow directions! )

1. Have you ever played a single down of football for MP?

2. Have you ever even had one foot on our football feild?

3. Have you done 2 a days in 95+ weather for Mt. Pleasant?

4. Have you ever wore a Mt. Pleasant High School Uniform??

POINT MADE! I don't think you have done any of the things I mentioned above, did ya 4Nash???????!!!!

So YOU, have NO RIGHT to question the TRADITION of Mt. Pleasant Football.

Tradition doesn't just include winning. It includes having the courage, the HEART and the PRIDE to play for a school you love and teammates you are best friends with or whatever. OH WAIT, thats something maybe the great "PRIVOMITS" know nothing about??? HMMMMMMM

tradition, to me tradition is laid down over a course of several years, not just a short few, let us in lowly reigon 6a not forget is has been only a been a few years ago that reigon 6 regularly beat teams from 5a and beat them rather handly no team in 6a has anything to prove and come the playoffs i think some peole will be suprised at the talent level of all 4 playoff teams from reigon 6 might suprise 1or 2 or 3 of the mighty privates from nashville never know

nutt played good last week after his car wreck and getting stitches in his head.  he's already had to be life-flighted this week so he should be awesome come friday!! just for the record, he's ok.  he had some trouble with his bloodpressure but it was just from some medicine he was taking.

825391399[/snapback]

Medicine? I thought it was from when Dixon knocked him on his butt the other night. lol Somebody should have told Lance that #10 doesnt run out of bounds. Just gigging at you. Im glad he's OK. He's had a rough week.

P.S. Great post TigerMoM1 thumb

yeah when lance got hit it kinda looked like the cwood defensive players getting ran over all night by ruddle.

you comin to this game or are you gonna watch cwood get beat again greenman?lol

the mp qb should have a great jump shot this year in b-ball after throwing so many passes that look like three's. lol.... you can't blame him though. when you got a kid like webster that's about all you've got to do. webster is not the only guy yall got that can play though. #5 plays really hard it seems like to me. dugger's a pretty good reciever too.

i wasn't at the mp-huntland game so i don't really know but on film it looked like the huntland player picked that pass off that webster caught for a td and webster took it away from him on the ground. it looked like webster had one arm on it and the other kid had 2. i guess when your as good as webster you get those close calls. fill me in on this one.

as far as tradition goes, mp has "traditionally" been underachievers in football. that was mainly because of their terrible coach but that has all changed now. mp has a chance to build their tradition up a notch or two for the next few years i think. mp has always had the athletes but just recently got a coach that could use em'.

oh and in the past they had a tradition of coming into the visitors locker room and stealing stuff during the game. back in the early ninety's i remember when we got jacked. i don't think that reflects on how this team is though. mp has made some big leaps in the last few years.

i guess it's time for a prediction.........

wc 35

mp 28

2 td's for webster. 150 all purpose yards

3 for ruddle. 300 total yards.

these are the best two players in the region. if ruddle had been healthy all year long i think this game would probalby decide on who wins the region mvp. since he's not been, i don't know if he can pull it out again. ruddle's numbers are down from last year but you have to keep in consideration that he's only played in about two full games. we've either been up and took him out or he's been hurting. i think this game will be a statement game for j-rudd though. if he plays like he's capable of playing, there will be no stopping him.

wc has just got to remember, j webster is gonna get his. we've just got to get ours too and there's no reason we shouldn't win.

4nashprivates its hard to beat teams that recruit all of their players. 2nd MP had a coach that was no good what so ever he just about ruined MP football until the pepole was sick of him and what he was doing. So we got a real good coach!! Say what you want!! it really don't matter. Hope we play your team in the playoffs. Becarefull of what you wish for. You just might get it...... :lol: