Region 6a Showdown

thefan02

How come #5 doesn't get the credit the big wideout gets? I think he is the best all around player Mount P has. I really like watching him play, he has alot of heart. I think if anyone in the state should be nominated for Mr.Football it should be him. He probably doesn't have the stats, but he does have the ability. The most deserving rarely get that award. Good luck to both teams, I hope its a good enough game for me to drive that far.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree BURLEY. #5 Caleb Dugger does have heart, and he is a tough football player. Jamarcus graduates, then he'll be the #1 WR next year. (Has 9 TDs in 8 games this year). Third on the team in tackles. He plays hard every play. Maybe he'll be Mr. Football next year. His dad was an all-state LB. He helped coach when I was a Sr., still is helping I think.

Edited by wuzMP63

Wow....It sounded as if it was the best game played in awhile and i think everybody on here would agree...I wish I could have been there....Awsome display of game from MP...now MP keep that title true and show the privates some more of what has happened all season...WC don't let it get ya down...you've come to far to just lose one of the big games and give up...lets beat the Raiders next week and go into the playoffs ready to put up a fight... thumb ....Rock 'em hard Region 6....Show these other regions who really has the best around....

I left with 7:00 to go in the game. MP 51 WC 13.

I have no ties to either school, nor to any other Football team in Region 6-A. In fact, it was the first high school football game I had been to since the mid-1990s.

As a 3rd Party observer, I can tell you that MP did nothing more than whip WC up and down the field. The WC QB had very little success and you could tell he was hurting before the half. Early in the 3rd period, he was really hurting.

Good job MP and I wish you continued success in the playoffs.

The Claw

First of all Mr. Ruddle- GET ON YOUR BACK. Meet #30 Roderick Whitaker. 2nd of all what happened to chopping down the trees in the jungle? Great game Tigers!! We just went and pounded the ball. Theo Fennessee crossed the 1000 yd mark. Congrats!! Not sure for the stats. But we were definitely the best football team. MP just outplayed them! MPs defense was great. We shut Ruddle down! I will give him credit where credit is due. He did do a good job of passing the ball. He does have a cannon on that arm. But MP was way too much! Please Wayne County fans dont get on here and say yall shut Jemarcus down. We never had to throw the ball because we were just playing smash mouth in your face football! Good luck though to the Wildcats in the playoffs. Represent 6a! Continue the success MP!!!

hey wildcat pride , i hope you enjoied your ride on the tiger train through the jungle tonight, to bad it didn't stop long enough for you to mark those tree's you wonted to mark!! it's hard to stop when it's rolling to a 51-13 victory, maybe next time , o yea you can still get a seat on the band wagon if you like :D ps. good luck in the play off's. :lol: