Region 6a Showdown

thefan02

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree but we cant say he only did it to us because he has done it all season but one thing is for sure our team will be back in a few years and his will be weak and this night will be remembered let him feel good about his self for now since it is the first year in a very long time for mp that they have had a team and dont get me wrong they are a strong team this year but no need in that crap

wildcats keep playing hard and strong the season isnt over and we can still finish strong and go into the playoffs with everyone feeling better and healthier so lets go cats

825395710[/snapback]

What do you suggest. Let us know how not to score. We seem to have a problem scoring too much. Please advise us on how not to score when we are not being tackled.

WCP, Give it a rest will ya?? You have been cryin' ALL year about how we run the score up on people when that is NOT the truth!! We put 3rd and 4th string in and tell em to have at it! As someone said, should we have taken a knee everytime we snapped the ball after we got up by 25? 35?? Tell me?? The truth is you got your rears handed to you on a silver platter tonight and you are a sore loser!! I at least tried to give Wayne Co some respect when I posted immediatly after the game, and I really thought your post was going to be ok.... until I read on a little further :ph34r:

I still have the same opinion about Wayne Co, no matter what YOU say! They are a great team and Ruddle is a great QB with a cannon! BOTH teams will represent 6a very well I think thumb

MP will not get respect until they beat CPA and/or DCA. Then they would really get some respect. Anxious to see how the pass D would hold up against the WRs from CPA. It will be interesting to see how well they do when they play (if they play) one or both of those schools. Davidson Academy looks tough too.

Looks like they might catch FRA in the first round.

Cascade first though, one game at a time.

So you people are saying that WC is so weak coach smith sould have put the subs in in the 2nd qt. so not to "run up the score". That shows disrespect for your own team, the real players (the Tigers and the Wildcats) that were on the field tonight know what happened and still have much respect for each other. If MP had wanted to run up the score it would have been 70 on the board not 51. Ruddle is the real deal and the people of wayne co. should be very proud of his guts and heart, he took a beating and kept on coming. Good luck in the playoffs to both teams and to MP go get a big one at Cascade ,no let down.

How do you say it's running up the score when the defence scored 4 times!! Give it a rest i told you if ya'll fumbled you would pay!!!! MP i am telling everybody!! They are no joke!!!!they are for real my not beat the privates but they will no MP has been there. ;) PS GOOD LUCK TO W/C IN THE PLAYOFFS I REALLY MEAN THAT. MP TIGERS #1

well, mp whooped our tails tonight.  that's all you can say.  if we cut out the fumbles we had (three for td's) it might have been a little closer but i think that it was pretty obvious who was the better team tonight.  mp is really strong.  i have seen cpa play for the last five years in a row and yall have as many athletes as they have ever had.  i know this kinda sounds stupid since we only scored 13 points but i truly believe that the privates will pick that d apart.  i hope not cause i wish all of 6a the best of luck.  i know yall can score on anybody but i just don't know if yall can keep a passing team off the board. 

p.s. someone once told me that if the defending defense has more points that your offense, your gonna lose every time!!

i know of at least three fumbles where our backs weren't even touched.  somethings gotta give.

the only thing that wc can come out positive about is that we know that wasn't our best effort tonight and hope to maybe get another shot in the playoffs at mp.

i was just wondering if mp's coaches really thaught that in order for them to win tonight that they had to score 51 points?  there's no need for that.  we could have scored that many against yall last year but we didn't.  it's the worst show of sportsmanship that a coach can offer.  i wouldn't be surprised that if wc can ever score 100 on mp that we do it.  i don't think coach smith has any respect for anyone in the region and i doubt that anyone in the region respects him either.  that's uncalled for.  just remember coach, what goes around, comes around!  good luck in the playoffs. maybe yall can beat a private or two like that!

825395643[/snapback]

Sounds to me like "WOUNDED PRIDE" talking, you had a pretty good comment until you had to throw in "run up the score". Your "mistakes" looked to me like they were "created" by a well executed defensive plan, not to mention a group of players that just flat out whipped yours at every facet of the game. The sign of a true athelete and fan is one that graciously accepts a defeat as well as a win, and I see how you handled your end of it. As for the "privates" we will take them one game at a time just as we have all season long. But I can say, we won't cry like you just did. ;) Oh, by the way...... If you will notice my earlier post, I missed my prediction of the final score........ I didn't plan on ya'll makin all them mistakes. I had predicted MP 36 WC 12. Sounds like I was real close on the losing score :lol:

As far as Ruddle. He did Nothing at MP.

He may be good, but tonight he was nothing.

You can talk all you wanna but the facts is he did nothing....... He may of had a good game in Collinwood or else were but he nor WC had saw a defense like MP.

He threw the ball to the recivers on the touchdowns but the MP defense showed him what football is all about.

Ruddle had 30 yards rushing all night.

Hype was that if MP stopped Ruddle WC had 2 other backs that would step up, wrong again.

Not aganist MP. Hammack had 53 yards & Nutt had 13 yards.

WC may have done great in the past, but that is OLD news.

6 foot 4 270 pound Adam Nolan ran the ball more yards than WC back did.

Just the facts to all, MP kicked them. So get off the CRAP about WC and relize the best team on Friday night won the game.