LEWIS CO @RICHLAND

biggin_79

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this one wouldnt be close man looks like you dont know what your talking about,richland played real hard tonight and got beat with 49 seconds left,lewis played hard also and are always well coached.Richland really was winning this whole game but lewis came out on top,the score at halftime was richland-20 lewis-18 so hats off to both teams

Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. I think in situations like that is when past experience helps you, most of the Lewis Co. players and coaches have played in a big game and no how to win. It might of been the case or just plain old luck, which sometimes is the case. Don't get down Richland you can still get in the playoffs with a win over Loretto and that game should be very good.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Respect??? ya'll have 2 wins... where do you get respect??? Have a good program year in and year out and then you will get respect, ya'll are on the right track i guess.... keep improving and maybe theyll get some respect, if they play the way they did friday night, there could be an upset in the making if they make it to the playoffs.... but thena again, they'll be playing huntingdon.... good luck the rest of the yr

Hey cuz i wasnt even talking about two wins earlier in the season i was talking about getting respect by beating lewis up on the field,yeah i know we lost but man we owned that game and dude i wasnt even talking to you so you should go back to playing tiger woods golf on ps2 and let us talk about football,and yeah we are on the right track dont you worry about that!

Guest catfish-hunter
After beating Harpeth and Waverly over the past two weeks these Richland Raiders have put themselves in prime position to make a playoff push.  The only question now is whether or not they are ready to show the folks in 2A that they are contenders and not the same 'ole pretenders that they have been in the past.  The Raiders are 3-5 overall and 2-2 within region games.  With a win tomorrow nigh at home against Lewis County, they'll nail down the #3 seed in region 5-2A and avoid having to play at Huntingdon to open the playoffs.  With a loss, the Raiders are playing at Loretto next week in a fight for their playoff lives.  I will not make a prediction on this game, but I will be curious to see how Richland responds to the success that they have enjoyed for the past two weeks.

825393793[/snapback]

I realize that I look kinda stupid responding to my own post but I want to say that Richland proved to me that they are definately a completely different team despite losing to Lewis County this past Friday night. The Raiders are traditionally a team that folks in the region look at their schedule in the spring and mark down a "W" beside the word Richland. Lewis County found out that Richland is anything but an easy "W" and after looking at the final score in this one I came away more impressed with the Raiders than I did with the Panthers, who are traditionally the team to beat in this region. Congrats to the Lewis County Panthers on securing the #3 seed in region 5-2A with this win and I hope that yall go to Camden and shut those folks up in a few weeks, again... As far as Richland is concerned, best of luck to you guys this Friday night at Loretto and may the best team become playoff bound.

I hope richland wins against loretto, cuz loretto is 1 dimensional, there is no other thing they have other than a big RB, i love the passing offense, and personally think Richland should line up 2 wide more often and throw away, it can't be stopped. they played great D, but LC is WAY down this year, but there may be some surprises come NOV, good luck to Richland the rest of their season....