SULLIVAN CENTRAL AT ELIZABETHTON 10/22

Scoutman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC, You asked about a orange & black uniform. What are you going to do with it? Throw darts at it? <_<

825390818[/snapback]

sorry glee i didnt know that he just seems to know about football and i love to read his stuff because its like you were at the game a friend told me they paid a little of nothing

i hope your boy does well what positon is he

Just because you go undefeated at the JV level their are no promises that will carry over to Varsity. Coaching is different and the players are different, some are bigger and faster. I guess we will find out the next two years. I hope they do good. As for Chambers covering Elizabethton, yes he got assigned to them. Nobody else at that paper wants to cover them because if they play bad you have to lie and say they play great and nothing negative can ever be said about them. Politics runs all in that school system and football is the lead horse in the race.

VD, The JV group has done well since playing peewee, thru middle school and certainly had a very good freshman year. I have no doubt that they'll continue to hold their own for a couple of years. That is what they are used to and expect out of each other as players. I agree coaching could change this, but I don't think the kids will let themselves down, regardless. And on with politics, VD. That is a problem in every school system.

I will bet anyone Central stays with them in the first half, as they do in every game. If Central can play well in the second half this should make for a good game. And since no one have mentioned it, I believe Central's JV went undefeated or only lost maybe one game. Best of luck to both teams this Friday.