Tyner "RAMS" vs Meigs County

TynerRamFan

...Since 1997 when the RAMS moved from 3A to 2A, the Region record has been as dominating as they come: 45-1( if you include the 5-0, 3A record from 1996 it would be 50-1)...that one loss was in 2000 to Meigs...next Friday in Decatur should be an interesting match-up.

...The RAMS are 4-0 in Region 3-2A, and Meigs is 3-1...this game has seeding issues as well...the RAMS have pretty much dominated Meigs since that loss four years ago, however, these two teams have had some very emotional and hard-hitting games( even when both teams were in 3A )...

...As usual the team that controls the game on DEFENSE will win... I expect the Offensive fireworks will come from Cornelius(Meigs) and Rutley.

...Okay Meigs fans I am waiting for your comments!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Burr.  I also believe that Tyner will win 2A this year.

825385808[/snapback]

mcallister1479,

...Really appreciate the comment, however, it seems to me that most of the crowd in this forum has put Lipscomb & Alcoa in the semi-finals while the RamTrain is nowhere on the radar screen...let's keep this an in-house secret :justwrestle: and I will comment on this topic after the Region's are determined!!!!

mcallister1479,

...Really appreciate the comment, however, it seems to me that most of the crowd in this forum has put Lipscomb & Alcoa in the semi-finals while the RamTrain is nowhere on the radar screen...let's keep this an in-house secret :justwrestle:  and I will comment on this topic after the Region's are determined!!!!

825385817[/snapback]

I Think It Will Be Alcoa And Tyner In The Semifinals TynerRamFan!

well i hear that tyner offensive line is not near as dominant as they have been in past several years.and that they are average. so how does rutley average 12 yards per carry just curious!well am sure tyner has lots of speed and that will be the key, is to tackle well and cotain rutley and craddock from getting to the outside! we wil have to play very well in the secondary also because of the speed of tyners recivers. so whoever controls the line of scrimmage and has the most dominant defense prolly will come out on top in this one. for the seniors this will be the last reg. season home game for them so i know that they will be ready.The tigers would really like to host a playoff game this year and if we want to accomplish that then we will have to take care of buisness friday night!

well i hear that tyner offensive line is not near as dominant as they have been in past several years.and that they are average. so how does rutley average 12 yards per carry just curious!well am sure tyner has lots of speed and that will be the key, is to tackle well and contain  rutley and craddock  from getting to the  outside! we wil have to play very well in the secondary also because of the speed of tyners receivers. so whoever controls the line of scrimmage and has the most dominant defense prolly will come out on top in this one. for the seniors this will be the last reg. season home game for them so i know that they will be ready.The tigers would really like to host a playoff game this year and if we want to accomplish that then  we will  have to take care of buisness friday night!

825388403[/snapback]

...Just "hi-lited" a few of your comments...the O-Line will be happy to hear that you called them "average"...Rutley and Craddock are not the only ones just the featured ones( a few you will hear about next year )...you are correct controlling the line and "DEFENSE" will win on Friday night...I believe that Meigs is in a better position for the playoffs than Sequatchie...after the games on this Friday night everything will be clearer in Region 3-2A!!

well i hear that tyner offensive line is not near as dominant as they have been in past several years.and that they are average. so how does rutley average 12 yards per carry just curious!well am sure tyner has lots of speed and that will be the key, is to tackle well and cotain  rutley and craddock  from getting to the  outside! we wil have to play very well in the secondary also because of the speed of tyners recivers. so whoever controls the line of scrimmage and has the most dominant defense prolly will come out on top in this one. for the seniors this will be the last reg. season home game for them so i know that they will be ready.The tigers would really like to host a playoff game this year and if we want to accomplish that then  we will  have to take care of buisness friday night!

825388403[/snapback]

Yes you will need to stay in your lane and tackle well... if you do this and play well overall you can win. Tyner has a good team but they as all can be beat.