What Game Should I Go To?

DelTavian

Ok, Grundy is off this week. Now there's a reason I should go to one of the following schools but that doesn't matter to any of you. But from this list, whos game should I go to?

Warren Co.

Tullahoma

Coffee Co.

Huntland

Shelbyville

Lincoln Co.

Moore Co.

Del (who doesn't know for sure if he's going to one of those or not but hope someone gives him a good reason to go.)

825386401[/snapback]

Hey Del,

What about just dropping down the mountain for the Polk County-Sequatchie County game?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should consider the Lebanon vs. Smryna game for a great region rivalry. However, if you want to see a packed house at "The Pit" go Friday night. That will be a HUGE game not because of a region game. This will be a big game because it is like a Border Battle which will prove if Hazel Green is really a good football team and North Alabama really does have football talent and it will also prove if Lincoln County can defeat a 5-2 North Alabama football team. It will be a big game because most of the Hazel Green fans will drive 20 mins north to watch their faithful Trojans who have had only 2 winning seasons this year and in 1998. I think LC will win. Wesley Henderson for Hazel Green is a huge prospect at QB for Hazel Green. Alabama is very interested in Henderson playing for the Crimson Tide. So thats my argument.