Lewis County Panthers

LCSPORTSMAN

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I agree completly.  They are very bad this year. They will lose in the first round, if they even make the playoffs

825387082[/snapback]

all i know is that they lead in almost all of their losses, they are very close to being a great team.WEAK??? Looks like someone is going to be suprised.Also how many times have you seen Coach Sharp not go out with a fight?

I guarantee the Lions from Camden are not preparing for a "weak" team!...Should be a good game especially after the very close 13-12 1st round game between these two last year...it will be played in Camden this year which may or may not be an advantage for Camden because of the" first home playoff ever" jitters but I look forward to a great game between two great coaches and two great teams!...Look for a HUGE crowd...standing room only....and oh yeah...GO LIONS! thumb

thumb

LEWIS COUNTY IS VERY!! VERY!! VERY!! WEAK THIS YEAR. Thats all the stats you need. :justwrestle:

825386565[/snapback]

Bottom, did your team you support or play for play Lewis County this year or was it one of the teams that dropped Lewis County because they never could beat them

Guest catfish-hunter

With a win tonight at Harpeth, Lewis County will have ended the regular season with a 6-4 record and the #3 seed in the region. If that is a "WEAK" team, then I hate to see them when they are strong. The truth of the matter is that Lewis County lost a few games to begin the season that I ain't so sure they'd lose again if they played those same opponents again. Lewis County, as well as Harpeth during a four year span, has owned this region for more than the past decade.