Most Missed Wrestlers

Boondock Saint

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saint Benedict is really going to miss Jeff Mullins our 152 lber. He has been the team captain since this coaching staff took over in 02-03 and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. He made sure the whole team lived up to his work ethic. He was a two year wrestler and a two-time state medalist... that just shows his mental determination. Luckily he left a legacy behind for others to build on...

Edited by WrestleSBA

how about a non-wrestler or wannabe wrestler, I'm talking about the infamous BOTW, who is now off in UT land chasing everything unholy and unrighteous. All teams and coaches will miss him! BOTW if your out there, just a reminder, next time take some lessons, you double faulted about 49 times!

how about a non-wrestler or wannabe wrestler, I'm talking about the infamous BOTW, who is now off in UT land chasing everything unholy and unrighteous.  All teams and coaches will miss him!  BOTW if your out there, just a reminder, next time take some lessons, you double faulted about 49 times!

825389581[/snapback]

i've requested the all knowing wizard to reveal himself on another string so that we might become more knowledgable by his mere presence on the board. up to now, no luck. ;)

i've requested the all knowing wizard to reveal himself on another string so that we might become more knowledgable by his mere presence on the board. up to now, no luck.  ;)

825389602[/snapback]

He's probably just too busy for us now :o . I am sure he will reappear shortly... he probably hasn't noticed the demand. I think the question will be if he can still give the insight he had before from across the state. Maybe he will have to be BotE....

A wrestler I will miss seeing is Dustin "Dirty-D" Brasher. A converted football player, he was all muscle at the beginning of the season last year, but turned out to have some technique in him later on. his determination and willngness to strive for the best and to improve will be sorely missed in C-ville.

i don't know about anybody else, but I will miss wrestling in Tennessee. I will help out with a program up here in Cincy, but actually being on the mat and facing powerhouses like Soddy-Daisy, Bradly, Franklin, and even Houston and CBHS, that is what I'll miss.

• 2 weeks later...

Boondock Saint,

There isn't really an OUCH to speak of. Darius didn't "leave" Ridgeway "for" CBHS. He was fine with RHS, but his parents moving out of district really left his family no choice but to get him there. His mom asked me what could she do and I told her the best thing for her to do was to send him to CBHS. Wasn't a difficult decision. I talk to him around once a week and he's doing just fine. Especially since he's growing like a weed/big as a horse and weighing 135-140!

Yea, I think BOTW was a huge asset to his team. Fryman's weight flucuated more than Oprah's last year. I heard he weighs like 250 now. I think Jake Graham will be hugely missed at Collierville. Hammond can atest to his leadership abilities and wrestling skill. Those two guys were natural leaders, and you just don't come across that very often.