Best Student Section

Cougars2State

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
It is a total compliment , Bigwilly. The crowd responds to your commands.

825495372[/snapback]

...so he had leadership skills...this kid keeps on getting better :lol:

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
lol, come on guys, i got all kinds of leadership qualities... dont u remeber a while back when we were argueing... i was trying to tell ya..  :lol:

825495387[/snapback]

I never saw it until now...sorry willy...i used to not like you remember...why would i believe u? :lol:

Guest region4fan
Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 23 2004 - 06:31 PM']I never saw it until now...sorry willy...i used to not like you remember...why would i believe u? :lol:

825495392[/snapback]

But that was when he was still home-schooled. Remember?/ Now he is a faithful member of Region's Legion. He passed the rigorous training,PLUSED, accepted the challenges by Senior Bossman, and is a bonafide member in good standing in our elite organization thumb .

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
lol, good point...  :lol:

but thats all behind us..  :lol:

and we are unstoppable now!!  :lol:

825495400[/snapback]

yes they are all faded memories now...you my boy willy... :lol: ...have heard from that idiot from last night none either today...

But that was when he was still home-schooled. Remember?/ Now he is a faithful member of Region's Legion. He passed the rigorous training,PLUSED,  accepted the challenges by Senior Bossman, and is a bonafide member in good standing in our elite organization thumb .

825495398[/snapback]

exactly...

and now we rule the website...

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 23 2004 - 06:43 PM']yes they are all faded memories now...you my boy willy... :lol: ...have heard from that idiot from last night none either today...

825495409[/snapback]

thats right, i got ur back too... :lol:

and hes prolly still crying, but hes prolly gonna make him a new name up and get back on... but we will be able to spot him, b/c theres not many like him... hes SPECIAL!! :lol: