Best Student Section

Cougars2State

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh No..... Not again. I swear there must have been 4 of these on here last year. As soon as one got locked, here comes two more. As I said last year, the best student section is your own!!!! Everyone says that everyone else is nothing compared to them and can't get that loud...... Just a bunch of repetitive trash. One should cover it, so please no more!

I BET YOU have NEVER heard of the DAISY CRAZIES at SODDY DAISY!! They go all out for there basketball team and will be there going insane.....there is wso much electricity goin through the court when they yell......so yea you should go to a game or 2 ans see for your self.....

825390696[/snapback]

Daisy Crazies...sounds like a bunch of panzies...Haha, how ironic, they are both flowers, daisies and panzies...

Oh No..... Not again. I swear there must have been 4 of these on here last year. As soon as one got locked, here comes two more. As I said last year, the best student section is your own!!!! Everyone says that everyone else is nothing compared to them and can't get that loud...... Just a bunch of repetitive trash. One should cover it, so please no more!

825391481[/snapback]

You're probably right, as some of these posts already confirm. Sorry! <_<

Guest Oakland

im suprised nobody from siegel has posted on this thread yet. siegel doesnt borrow the same cookie-cutter chants that everybody else uses, pretty much all of their's are original. the hooligans come out in the masses and will make any road game for siegel a home game