Best Student Section

Cougars2State

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I BET YOU have NEVER heard of the DAISY CRAZIES at SODDY DAISY!! They go all out for there basketball team and will be there going insane.....there is wso much electricity goin through the court when they yell......so yea you should go to a game or 2 ans see for your self.....

825390696[/snapback]

You got to be kidding me... Soddy Daisy is terrible in basketball. The "Daisy Crazies" are an embarrassment to Duke Univ. simply because Duke cheers for a powerhouse dynasty, and Soddy cheers for the inevitable losing season. Soddy gets drilled every night. Look at last year, did they win a region game, and in the district tournament at Ooltewah, they got blown out before the tip off. If your team is going to be that terrible, just sit down, quit making a fool of yourself, and eat some popcorn. Note the usage of popCORN for all of the CORNfed boys at Soddy.

You got to be kidding me... Soddy Daisy is terrible in basketball. The "Daisy Crazies" are an embarrassment to Duke Univ. simply because Duke cheers for a powerhouse dynasty, and Soddy cheers for the inevitable losing season. Soddy gets drilled every night. Look at last year, did they win a region game, and in the district tournament at Ooltewah, they got blown out before the tip off. If your team is going to be that terrible, just sit down, quit making a fool of yourself, and eat some popcorn. Note the usage of popCORN for all of the CORNfed boys at Soddy.

825415340[/snapback]

Ooh, now that's being 'inflammatory.' They get 2 shots...and the ball!

And, please, don't compare high school to the Cameron Crazies, who are my favorites and, of course, THE BEST...EVER! Those students are professionals, receiving an education that costs over $35K per year!

i went up to the walker valley hixson game last year, and wv has a pretty exciting environment. the lights go down, spotlights come out, and music blazes, so it is definitely a positive environment for the players. the students looked as though they were getting in to it as well. when the rematch was at hixson, walker valley brought down a big group of students, so their fans defintely are loyal on the road.

Hands down, it's the 'Bomb Squad' from David Lipscomb, especially on the road!  In your face and on your back the whole game.  And they can get personal.  But if they win, well, nothing but (ladies and) gentlemen and scholars...kind of.

825389561[/snapback]

If you are serious, we appreciate the shout out. Its dissapointing that the Bomb Squad probably wont ever be how it was last year. All of the main members have graduated and have moved on to bigger and better things. Hopefully this years senior class can give their team as good of support as last year. Good luck to the Mustangs this year.

If you are serious, we appreciate the shout out.  Its dissapointing that the Bomb Squad probably wont ever be how it was last year.  All of the main members have graduated and have moved on to bigger and better things.  Hopefully this years senior class can give their team as good of support as last year.  Good luck to the Mustangs this year.

825418356[/snapback]

Yes, I am. They were(?) the best, and I've seen a lot of 'poser' student sections. Good luck to y'all this year, especially w/ the new guy down low. He's a player!